Meeting Him/Her

One day in High School you found this really cute boy/girl in half of your classes.You don't talk to him/her because your nervous and shy......you tell all your friends about this girl/boy and keep it secret. In your English class you go into class going to your seat then all the sudden.....WACK.....you bump into him/her and they fall. You blush, he/she blushes. You reach over to help him/her up "Sorry" you say...."No it was my fault sorry" she/he said. You sit down thinking "that was so embarrassing, what have I done he/she will hate me" then after English class you carefully leave without bumping into him/her. Next period you see one of your and your crushes friend. "Hey Joshua" he said "hey *your name*" you go sit down with him all he talks about how trash *including your crush* his friends are in fortnite. "Hey, at-lest there better than me haha" you say.
*bell rings*
"Bye" You say "bye" he says
You see your crush next period and you watch carefully where your walking but...then you drop your books...your crush comes out of know where and helps you pick up your books. You start to blush as he/she helps "thanks" you say "your welcome" with a smile your crush says. You get your books and head to class. "Ok class today were gunna move seats and it's gunna be permitted ok?" Your teacher says.
Waits until *your name*gets called
"Ahem ok *your name* you'll be sitting next to um....Bob" you go next to your friend Bob and sit next to him "Sup Bob" you say "Sup" Bob says
"Wait..Wait..Wait I know you and bob are friends so how about you sit next to *your crushes name*"
You go next to him/her and blush
They blush as well
The teacher starts teaching....