One

A/n please read the first book ( Awoken) please if you haven't already. Thank you

When I stabbed myself to die my neighbors heard me scream and they called 911. I went to the hospital and now I'm alive

It was hard having to know your best friend and your boyfriend not know you. It's hard to pretend that you didn't have a whole dream about the same exact guy that I've never seen before, and then just wake up from a year long dream about your "boyfriend". Every time I go to school I look at him, josh, Jason, and Brittany . The only thing different is josh isn't dating Jason and Jason is dating Brittany. And there's this girl. I don't know her but she's always by Tyler.

I walk close to the tree they sit at and sit near it. I sit there everyday, just hoping one of them will notice me. They soon come over and start talking about what they did or what happened at home. I take out my phone and look at the number I have on my contacts. I remembered Tyler's number so I wrote it down. I want to text him but I'm to scared.

Me: hey
——————-

*ding*

"Who's that?" I hear Brittany ask.

"I don't know? Should I reply?"

"Yeah! I dare you!" Josh says.

Tyler: hey?

Me: how are you

Tyler: good and you?
———————————

I didn't want to reply. I was not ok. I was confused and wanted answers.

Tyler: hello?

Me: sorry I just.. I'm not fine

Tyler: what's wrong?

Me: well. I had a dream about a boy, he had a friend. He became friends with me and we were all friends. Later about 2 months later we start dating and then I awaken and it's all a dream. A year long dream. How's that possible? Idk. And the boy.. his name was Tyler. And he looks just like you.

Tyler: Wait. Who are you?

Me: .. (y/n)

Read message*
—————————
I get up and start walking toward the table I go to when I'm bored. I felt Tyler's eyes on me when I was walking. I look in the corner of my eye and see him staring.

"Hey stop staring at that slut!" A girl shouts. I look over at her and shes sitting right next to Tyler. I didn't know her.

"S-Sorry Jenna.. she just looked familiar." I hear him say.

"I really hope this is just a dream inside of a dream! Another year long dream, and when I wake up I'll be in Tyler's arms." I whisper to myself.

The bell rings and right when I get up Tyler is standing right next to me.

"Um.. h-hello?" I say awkwardly. He smiles and gives a small wave.

"I-Uhh I saw you walk over here and I thought you looked familiar." He says. "I'm not saying we've met before but I just wanted to know what your name is and see if you wanted to sit with my friends and I at lunch?" He asks.

"Oh well.." I think. What if he gets weirded out because I told him my name over text. "(Y/n)" I say and walk away. Fuck..

I feel tylers hand hold mine. I turn around and he's staring right into my eyes.

"Please.. are you sure we've never met before?" He asks.

"In a dream.. yes but in person.." I shake my head 'no' and Tyler let goes of my hand.

I walk to my class and sit down. I glance at Jason. He looks at me and I look away. He walks over to me.

"Hey. What's your name?" He asks.