The kingdom of Anyxis

Fate. Only a four letter word that can carry such a great purpose. 

The kingdom of Anyxis was a small nation among the clouds, a land so enchanting and prosper that even the angels that visited called it heaven.

It's people called nyx where magical beings that worked hard to maintain the balance of the universe. According to their abilities they were allocated into factions.

The rainmen were people that had water magic and were responsible to bring it to use when the land of the humans became dry and in need of water.

The electro were a bit weird and bad tempered. Always the first to leave when the conversation turned not to their liking and always the first to get mad when annoyed. They were responsible for producing electricity and all of Anyxis technology blooming was thanks to them. When being angered to the verge of bursting, thunders would fall in the land of humans. They don't have the greatest relatioship with rainmen meaning they hate them and that's why thunder and storm were usually alligned.

Snaer were calm and composed creatures. More like the total opposite! Crazy as can be and obsessed with crystals. They liked their things white and shiny . That fixation led them to the creation of snow and who didn't love snow. That magic came with a side effect though and that was cold. In order to release snow a really low temperature of the water had to be achieved. That's why as much as they loved the snow they were allowed by the kingdoms authorities only to release it at winter.

Coloria were female beings that were born with affinity to certain colors and were called the painters of the universe. They usually worked separately, but once in a week they gathered together in a sort of goukon with rainmen and released one of the most beautiful sightings which they named rainbow. That was well only if everything went well and the get together ended with pairs.

Above all of the four factions stood the rulers of the land of Anyxis called the moirae. They were the overseers of humans lives. They weren't Gods but magical beings related to them. Incarnations of destiny. Only the most prominent could become one of the moirae and they had to fit some criteria. Most common one was to have premonitions visions of the future or even the past. Light or dark type of magic could also deem you eligible to attend the moirae academy. Legacy ( meaning one of your parents belonged to the moirae) also played a part, not as big as the other though.

After attending the academy for four years a ceremony was held and the new moirae were picked. And now is finally the time!