everyone dies(except for mario and Meggy)

Everyone was here and they were on top of a cliff. But, a uninvited guests has arrived

Smg4:who are you?
???: you may call me. Infinite. In the brief moments that remain to you.
Sonic:hey, I remember you, your the one who killed tails.
Infinite:why yes, I can't wait to kill you all.
Luigi:you wouldn't even try!
Infinite: you think that is true, ha, time for you to die.

*Infinite's cubes show up*

Mario:the f*ck is that?
Infinite: infinity war!

Note: if you laugh, let me know. Now, let's continue, shall we.

Infinite's cubes starting to turn into a black hole. Shulk gets a vision of everyone dying.

Shulk:RUN!

But it was too late, everyone started running, the first victim that got killed by the black hole was Luigi.

Luigi:MARIO!

Next victim was Pikachu.

Sonic: come on buddy, you can make it.

But sonic was too slow to save Pikachu.

Sonic:NO!

Now the blue blur was next(aka sonic)

Sonic:HELP ME!

Smg4, Bob, fishy boopkins, basically everyone got killed, but Mario, meggy and Kirby were the only survivors who made it out alive.

Every assist trophy dies as well, like waluigi, shadow, knuckles and Freddy fazbear.

A few year later

Our three heroes went back to the exact same place but what they realise is that there is a shit ton of spirits.

Kirby: what the heck?

Kirby Heard Mario and Meggy arguing with each other.

Meggy:I didn't do it.
Mario:then who am I supposed to blame it on Jesus.
Meggy:*sheds of years*I didn't do anything related to that.
Mario:oh I'm sor-
Meggy:*hugging Mario in sadness*your right, it was all my fault, i was an idiot, i should be a good friend to you, I...I*crying*
Mario: it's not your fault, I was wrong, I don't want to see you cry, your smile is my life, you are the reason I would marry you instead of peach, please don't cry.
Meggy:*continues to cry*I can't help myself.

But Kirby interrupted the conversation by saying something.

Kirby:hey look.

As our three heroes looked at the mushroom Kingdom, the kingdom looks like a wrecked city.

Kirby: cmon, let's save our friends.
Mario & Meggy:..together...!

After that moment Mario and Meggy couldn't say no to a kiss so they started kissing each other.

Kirby:eww, get a room you two.

Hey guys, I don't know why I created this spin off, but I think it was a success, do you like it, let me know in the comments. As always, see you soon my Pisano's.