Tired

About:
Hoseok goes into the wrong bed and the night turns out interesting.

Hoseok was feeling tired that night. So tired that he accidently went into Jimin's bed instead of his own.  A few hours later, Jimin came after going for a walk. He saw Hoseok fast asleep in his bed. He blushed at the fact that the guy he liked for a long time was sleeping in his bed. Jimin wasn't sure what to do. Should he sleep on the floor? Should he sleep in Hoseok's bed? Or should he cuddle with Hoseok in his own bed?

He decided to cuddle with the elder. It was an opportunity for him to close to him. After getting changed, he slid into the bed and put his head on the sleeping man's chest and put his arm on top of him.

The next morning, Hoseok woke up to see his crush cuddling up next to him. He was confused at first but soon realised that he fell asleep in Jimin's bed! His face turned red in embarrassment.

Just before attempting to slide out of bed, he decided to kiss Jimin. He was asleep so surely he would never know about it? Yet as soon as he did, Jimin opened his eyes and blushed at Hoseok's actions "I didn't mean to.. " Hoseok started, his hands shaking in fear of what his long time crush was going to say to him. However, he was cut off by Jimin pulling him down by the collar of his shirt and kissing him deeply. "I've been waiting for that" He whispered in Hoseok's ear, making him not regret his actions. Hoseok got back into bed and continued kissing him....