Jung Hoseok

Here I was. Sitting at the beach with my bestfriend. This is where we met. 

~Flash back~
I was at my safe spot, crying my heart out. Jungkook my boyfriend of 1 year cheated on me. In front of my face. As I was crying some one sat next to me. I look over to see a man with red wavy hair covering his forehead, he had half-moon eye's that were star-sky black. His nose was proportinal. He had a beautiful smile. He had this light aura. He was just gazing at the sea.

"Its ok. You can cry. Ill be right here." He said warmly. I then lay my head on his shoulder and started sobbing.

And ever since we've been bestfriends.

~Present time~ 

"Y/n..." He said looking at the ocean. 

"hm?" I replied looking at him. He took something out his pocket, it was  a necklace with angel wings.

"do you know what today is?" he asked.

"Well ofcourse. It our 6-month bestfriend anniversy." I said giggling.

Hoseok gave me a broken smile.

"Yes...here." he said putting the necklace on me.

"You look beautiful as always. Promise never to take this off!" He said pointing his pinky.

'"Aish..so childish." I said attaching my pinky to his. We then both kissed our thumbs.

"You have grown out of your sad hole...good." He said.

"Yes..because you helped me." I said smiling. He then looked in my eyes, a tear rolled down his eyes.

"Hoseok?" I asked concerend.

"My time is up..always rember me." he said smiling warmly.

"W-what?" I said confused. He then started fading away. Peices, by peices. I grabbed him but all I grabbed was air.

"NO! HOSEOK! NO!" I yelled.

"Goodbye.  I love you." Were his last words. I fell to my hands now in a bundled postion. I cried and yelled out his name longing he would come back. But no. He was no one.

he was my, Guarding angel, my

                                                             hope.