The Legend

Dedication for the amazing cover! <3

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

Long ago, humans and Benders lived in peace and harmony. Each Bender from all around the world had their own obligation to keep the peace.

Earth Benders grew and maintained the agriculture for food. Water Benders cleansed dirty water to pure water for all to drink. Fire Benders created fires for warmth on cool nights and to cook meals for families. Air Benders carried water from oceans to create rain for the plants and animals to grow. Finally, Love Benders healed those who had fallen ill.

The humans lived their lives blissfully and without fear of falling ill for they could be healed.

All was perfect.

That is, until Emperor Anthesis grew sick.

The Emperor had ruled the kingdom from the age of ten, and had grown very old. Markus, the wisest Love Bender of the kingdom refused to heal Anthesis for he knew that the emperor had lived a full life. His time of rein had come to an end.

Anthesis was outraged.

His last order as emperor was to have all Love Benders killed, for if he couldn't be healed, no one could. So Anthesis' potions master, Kendrillian created a potion that enhances one's strengths and abilities. Kendrillian gave the potions to the emperor's army and had them hunt and kill all Love Benders.

Knowing his time had come, Markus removed and trapped his abilities in a small wooden chest and gave it to his good friend Beatrix to keep safe and hidden from all the hunters. With the chest, was a letter that wasn't to be read until Beatrix felt like the Benders were ready. So the contents of the letter died with him.

The killing didn't stop with the extinction of the Love Benders. Kendrillian became as power hungry as his emperor, even more so. He created an entire race of physically enhanced super human assassins to eliminate all of the Benders in the world. 

The race became known as the Destroyers.

All the Benders went into hiding, all in fear of being slaughtered by the Destroyers. All hope of survival was lost, and Beatrix knew that was when she was to read the letter. So she did. In it contained the last shred of hope for the survival of the race. 

Whomever can find and unlock my chest will be bestowed a great gift; my Love Bending abilities, along with the abilities to possess the four other elements. They will lead the Benders into a revolution to fight against the Destroyers, so we can live in peace once again. They will be our Savior.

Thousands of Benders tried to unlock the chest, but all have failed. Hope was slowly diminishing once again, but Beatrix assured all that would listen that as long as the chest was sealed, so was the survival of the race.

All they needed was patience and hope.

The Savior will one day arrive, as will the salvation of the Benders.

So this is my new story! Before you all strike me, know that I'm not continuing it until Mr. Annoying is finished. So this may not be continued for a while. It is a rewrite of St. Clemmin's! For those of you who haven't heard of it don't worry, you weren't missing much! This will be much better hopefully!

I hope you guys enjoy this story...I've been planning it out like crazy.

Much love,

Chellybean <3