Tackle Him!

I'm writing this at 1:00 in the morning.

I saw the idea for this in the comment section of a book I'm reading.

The book is called "Unspeakable Potter" and it's by @getwow21

Go read it.

This is basically what happens in that book, but with different characters added in, and what the people in the comment section wanted to happen.

They were asking for it to become a story, so here it is.

One shot.

@MythQueenofDarkness
@EGreen21
@Icicle12
@eaflower123
@Dockerygics

I present you with "Tackle Him!"

•~•

Draco was nervous.

Well, actually, nervous didn't explain it enough.

Draco was downright terrified.

Why? Because earlier that day, he had finally asked Harry Potter out in a date, and he had surprisingly said yes. Of course, it wasn't the least bit surprising to the rest of the school. It was honestly a miracle that no one said "just kiss already" while they were fighting.

He then spent three hours trying to pick out what to wear, and then another half and hour sitting in a chair watching his year-mates go through his stuff until they found something.

Once he had gotten dressed, he had stood frozen in nervous fear for about five minutes, before turning to leave, his friends cheering him on behind him.

However, the cheers died down once they saw who had just stepped inside their common room.

Professor McGonagall.

How she got in, no one knows. She was standing in front of him, lips in a thin line and face set in an iron mask.

Then, she spoke.

"You hurt Harry," she narrowed her eyes. "I hurt you. Student or not. Am I clear?" She asked, staring him straight in the eyes as she talked.

Draco, with wide eyes, nodded his head quickly. So quickly, it was surprising that he didn't get whiplash.

She then smiled, and left. She stopped at the doorway for a moment and looked back. "You might want to hurry. You might be late."

And with that she was gone.

Gulping in fear, Draco quickly hurried down to the front doors of the castle, where they agreed to meet.

The head of the Gryffindor house was scary.

•~•

Blaise Zabini, Katie Bell, Hermione Granger and Daphne Greengrass stood in front of the sea of red and green, for once no one was fighting. They all had one goal in mind.

Do NOT let ANYONE interrupt the date.

They had all gathered in the Great Hall once Harry and Draco had left, and were waiting for instructions.

"All right!" Hermione yelled. "You all know the plan?"

Shouts of agreement were heard and echoed throughout the hall.

"Good!" Daphne yelled. "In case you forget; you mustn't let anyone interrupt!"

Blaise swept his eyes over the crowd. "Any last minute questions?" He asked.