Never Tear Us Apart

No one knows why he let her do the stuff that she did to him. Let her do her "experiments" on him. The ones that Overwatch hated, of course. The ones that were dangerous. But still, why did Gabe let her do that stuff to him? What would drive a man to let that happen? Whatever the cause was, Jack and Ana despised of it. But Gabe didn't care. He liked what she was doing to his body. She made him a superhuman.

Gabe knocked on the door of Moira's lab for his "checkup" to make sure he was stable. He thought he was but it's better to be safe than sorry. She opened the door and invited him in.

"You know the drill. Remove your upper garments. Let's get these cords on," Moira said to the commander.

Reyes listened to the Red head and removed his hat, chest plate, his hoodie, his gloves, then his shirt revealing his chest and abs. Moira blushed a little at the sight of him but she made herself hide it as soon as she did.

"Sit down and let's get started," she said.

So he did, he sat down on the chair that he was son familiar with, from being in her office so much. She put some gel on the circular parts of the cords. She then placed them on his body, which made Gabe shiver a bit from the cold temperature of the gel.

As Moira set up her monitor, Gabe wondered what would happen if he did become unstable? Would something happen to his body or would he just die? It didn't matter if he stuck with Moira. She kept him stable, and he was thankful for that. She also made all of his troubles go away even if he saw her. She made him feel calm.

"So, Gabriel, how has Ana and Jack been treating you in regards of Venice?" Moira questioned the man as she hooked his cords up to the monitor.

"Horrible. They won't stop asking questions about it. It gets on my nerves," Gabe replied, "and what about you?"

"A little scared for my experiments."

"You mean ours?"

"I'm the one preforming them. You're only the willing subject of them."

"Guess you're right, like always."

"I'm not always right. Ever human has their falls, even me," Moira replied.

She looked at the monitor to see that Gabe's stats were good. She unhooked him from the machine and handed him his garments back.

"Oh, I thought you liked me looking like this," Gabriel said teasing the woman making her blush a bit, "I thought you liked me."

"Gabriel, could you not," Moira said as she facepalmed still blushing.

"C'mon, you know you do!"

Moira uncovered her face, "You're acting like a fifteen year old."

"Just say, 'I love Commande-" his sentence was cut off from Moira's lips touching his. He knew it all along. After a few seconds, Moira pulled back opening her eyes. She gave off a smirk while looking at the floor.

"Maybe you were right," she said turning to his face, "you are handsome."

"Well, I believe everyone thinks that, especially you."

"You charmer."

They both stood their looking at each other for a minute. They looked into each other's eyes. Moira then began to speak.

"Well you best be off then."

"Fine," Gabriel said as he began to put his shirt back on, "I guess I'll see you later."

"And before you go, can we keep this a secret from the rest of Overwatch and Blackwatch? We don't want anything to keep us from each other. Jack and Ana will hate us two if they were to know."

"Don't worry, even if they tried, they could never tear us apart," the commander replied as he left.

He shut the door behind him and Moira went over, leaned on it, and slipped down to where she was on the ground. She smiled to herself knowing that she was indeed, in love.