"Welcome to Happy Harbor"

July 17, 2011

Superboy's P.O.V.

"Recognized Robin B01, Kid Flash B03" the computer announced. Kid Flash and Robin ran over to me, Aqualad, and Miss Martian "Is he here yet?" Kid Flash asked "Wonder Woman just landed the jet" Aqualad informed, with that we all made our way outside. It's been a week since we formed the team and Batman told us Wonder Woman was going to add her son to the team. I never knew Wonder Woman even had a son but then again I don't really know that much about Wonder Woman. "I wonder if he'll be nice" Miss Martian asked "I'm sure he'll be cool babe" Kid Flash reassured

We exited the cave to find Wonder Woman's jet and several big bags being thrown out of it "Wow. When you said you packed everything you weren't kidding" Wonder Woman said to what I assumed was her son. "You told me I would be living here for who knows how long so I packed for a long stay" He said flying out of the jet and landing with a bag in hand. He looked very similar to his mother and was in his costume which resembled his mother's but was uniquely different.

He had short black hair with bright blue eyes, cream skin, a lean, muscular build, and was a little bit shorter than me. He wore a silver steel headband with a red star on it, sleeveless crimson skin tight shirt that had his mother's symbol on it but silver. Fingerless gloves that go all the way up is arms but did not cover his shoulders. Two silver bracelets, one on each wrist, blue leggings, a silver belt, a silver lasso, and a sword hooked onto his belt. I've only been in this world for about a week and I must admit he did catch my eye. I knew what gay was but I never knew if I liked guys, guess I'll figure out.

"Dominic these are your teammates" Wonder Woman gestured towards us "Greetings fellow heroes" he said with a bright smile "I have to go my son but I'll be back soon" she said giving him a warm hug and flying away. "Hello! I'm M'gann M'orzz! But you can call me Megan" Miss Martian said cheerfully shaking his hand. "I'd introduce you to the boys but I don't really know their names" she explained looking over at us "I am Aqualad but we are off duty so you may call me Kaldur'ahm, but my friends call me Kaldur" Aqaulad spoke "The names Wally" Kid Flash introduced "Mr dark glasses goes by Robin cause Batman has forbidden boy wonder from telling anyone his secret identity" Wally informed about Robin. Dominic looked at me "What about you? What's your name" he asked "I-I don't have one" I admitted. He furrowed his brows "But you must have a name? Didn't your parents give you one?" He asked again. "No. Maybe because my parents we're a test tube!" I shouted, he looked a little offended but quickly recovered his composure. "That one has quite a temper doesn't he" I heard him ask as I stormed off.

Dominic's P.O.V.

"That one has a temper quite a temper doesn't he" I ask "Yea Superboy's not that into socializing" Wally informed "Here I'll help you with your bags" He offered "Are you sure? There are pretty heavy for the average human" I warn "I'm no average human" he says looking at M'gann. I handed him my bag causing to fall down with the bag "What's in here bricks!" He shouts Robin laughed "Only my weapons" I chuckle. "So what now?" I ask grabbing my two other bags and the one Wally dropped "We could show you to your room and give you a tour of the mountain!" M'gann suggested "Sounds good" I agree. "Well this is the front door" she gestured to the slanted hole in the mountain.

"And these are the living quarters you can pick any of the rooms since it's just me and Superboy living here" She informed. I walked up to a random door and pushed a button opening it. It was definitely smaller than my old room on Themyscira but it would do. I set my bags on the bed and continued the tour with M'gann and the boys except for Superboy following behind us. "That's the library" she pointed into a large room "and this is the mission room" she said twirling around in the air. A red man wearing a blue cape was typing on something and Superboy was standing with his arms folded next to him.