Chapter 1, news.

You sat at the table with Brendon, the man who had taken you in.
"What did you need to tell me?" You asked politely. You had a lit of respect for him after he found you on the streets of Egypt and brought you to Canada to help you escape your home.
"So, (Y/N), you know how I have been trying to find out about your family?"
"Yes sir,"
"You have a twin brother and an older sister who are currently residing in Domino, Japan," something seemed to light up inside of you when you heard.
"Wait what-"
"Your older sister's name is Ishizu and your twin is Marik. I know what you're thinking.. 'how do I know for sure?'. Well, I have a friend who is friends with Ishizu, who has been trying to find you since you went missing. Next week I am taking you to Domino to meet them. Then I will let you decide to stay or come back," tears formed and you smiled.
"Thank you so much, Brendon!"

-○-

When you layed down to go to sleep that night, you couldn't help but imagine what Marik and Ishizu looked like. Did they have your blond hair and tan skin? Did they have your violate eyes? What are their friends like? Do they fit in in Japan even though they were raised in Egypt? So many questions...

-○-

For the next week, Brendon taught you Japanese. You picked fairly quickly. On Friday, the night before you left, something amazing happened...

-○-

Ring
Ring
Brendon looked over at his laptop.
"Oh, guess what, (Y/N)?" You replied with a simple 'what'.
"You get to see Marik and Ishizu on Facetime," you squeaked and smiled. He brought the laptop over and sat beside you. He answered the Skype call and a beautiful woman with black hair and purple eyes greated you.
"Hello, (Y/N), nice to finally meet you. I am Ishizu,"