1

"Stop crying you worthless piece of shit," but I couldn't, I couldn't stop crying it hurt too much. So I did the only rational thing in my mind and grabbed the razor blade off the bathroom counter.

"Stop"

Little slice

"Crying"

Bigger slice

"Jungwoo"

A deep thick slice

Finally, most of the pain was gone but there was still gone but it was bearable.

*slam*

'Shit' I thought 'I need to clean this up before he sees' I quickly cleaned the blood on the sink and counter with a hand towel and put a band-aid on the cuts the rolled my long sleeves down. It was winter so no one questioned. I put the blade in my pocket after washing it and put the towel in the washer then flushed the toilet and ran the sink. I turned it off and walked downstairs to see my dear step-brother putting his coat on the rack and walk to the living room and throwing his shoes somewhere on his way then groaning and threw himself on the couch.

"Jungwoo, baby, please get me a glass of water." He asked

"Okay, Taeyong," I walked to the kitchen and opened the cupboard above the sink grabbing a glass then filling it up. I returned to the man on the sofa acting like he was dead.

"Here" I held the cup out for him to take, which he took after ten minutes.

"Thanks" I nodded after.

I sat on the armchair with my feet tucked under me. After his glass emptied he sighed (Taeyong's going to sigh a lot) and got up from the couch.

"I guess I better start making dinner, is pasta fine with you," he asked

I nodded my head at a rapid pace. Taeyong's pasta is the best and he only makes it like once every month.

"Alright kiddo," he chuckled while ruffling my hair. "Go do your homework I know you haven't done it yet, I'm your brother"

"Ugh but why do I have to do homework today I mean it's Friday and I have school on Monday so I have all weekend,"

"I know but I also know that you'll forget or procrastinate until it's the day it's due." He stayed with his back to me making his way to the kitchen and stopped in the archway, "so go do it now and I'll let you know when the pasta is done, okay"

"Okay" I grunted

I walked to my room and unplugged my phone from the charger on my nightstand and walked to my desk and got my schoolwork out the started to work on it.

After thirty minutes I finally finished and I heard footsteps in the hallway and the door open

"Hey, Jungwoo baby the foods ready wash up and come and eat," he said then closed the door.

I jumped up from my chair knocking it over and ran to the bathroom and washed my hands then jumping off the stairs to the dining-room where Taeyong had four bowls out and the pasta with garlic bread out with the garlic powder out because y'all know I love me some garlic powder on my bread. He was putting the last glass down when he saw me.

"Sit" he pointed to the seat with the powder in-front of.

"Who else is coming," I asked him

"Jaehyun, at work I asked if he wanted to eat with us, and he asked if he could bring his roommate. And of course, I said yes" he's totally whipped. I said an 'oh' under my breath. " now don't eat anything just wait a minute they should be here soon."

He was right an exact minute later they were here. Taeyong made me get the door after fighting for a second.

"He should get the door it's his quests god" I mumbled

"I heard that you brat" he yelled

I opened the door and yell back "I know and I wanted you too" then looked at the two.

"Hey Jungwoo"

"Hi Jaehyun, come in" I opened the door wider and stepped aside the looked at who I assumed was his roommate. 'Damn he's hot' I think.

Taeyong comes out this his oven mittens on and says, "Hello everyone come follow me to the dinning-room"

I snort at his words. He looks over and starts to walk towards me, I know I'm done and take off running.

"Shit" I scream

"Get back here you ungrateful brat." He comes after me. ( Lowkey listening to 'New Hero's" by Ten)

Being the unlucky person I am, I trip on the coffee table in the living room and try to get back up but Tae is already hitting my back with his oven mittens while yelling incoherent works.

After a moment he leaves and tells them to follow him as nothing happened. I slowly get up and walk to the room too. I see that I'm sitting to the hot roommate and that Jaehyun and Taeyong are on the other side and Tae is putting some pasta in each bowl. I silently make my way to my seat and pass out the garlic bread and put a slice on the side of my bowl after Tae puts pasta in it and get the garlic powder and put a little too much on my bread, but I don't care.

After shooting me a look Taeyong says, "What's your name hon," looking at the male new to me.

We all turn to him.

"My names Lucas and I'm Jaehyun's roommate and ummm, he never shuts up about you and thank you for the food and, yeah"

The Jaeyong couple blush and I sit there and think, 'Lucas what a nice name that fits him perfectly.

A/n: jeez it feels weird to right well here's this ummm so yeah please enjoy. Love you, miss you, take care. Bye.

Rita