The Devils Toy

Written by ThatGayBoyDylan
Suggested to me by KaytlinnBounds

Thank you to both of you guys for providing me with one of the best books I've ever read.

♡♡♡

The world has ended, humans no longer being able to live peacefully and freely as Earth becomes the land of Satan himself.

Each year, a human between the ages of 13-18 years is selected to serve the devil as his slave, being made to do anything he asks of them, no matter how cruel of a task it may be.

Axel Jones is a 16 year old boy who, after losing his parents at the beginning of this new and painful reality is one of the only humans left who won't give up his freedom.

Regardless of the consequences, he lives his life how he likes, and his hatred for this new world along with its ruler, Lucifer, is not at all hidden like the rest of the human race. With a whole lotof sarcasm and troublemaking, Axel feels untouchable, his faith in never being selected at an all time high as he continues his rebellion against the demon kind.

However, that all changes when Lucifer's interest is peaked, and he decides to to visit Axel's home town where he stumbles across a boy who sparks his interest more than any other human has been able to.

Lucifer is suddenly head over heels for Axel, determined to make him his, but Axel won't give up without a fight.

Will Axel give in and restart Lucifer's chilly little heart, or will Lucifer once again become bored of his new toy?

♡♡♡
¡¡ STOP ¡¡

Spoilers from this point on

♡♡♡

Honestly, I loved this book. Not going to lie, at first, I thought it was going to just be one of those kinds of books you can just tell are from Wattpad, you know? Just a normal BxB BDSM short story.

But it was so much more to me. Actually, just short of halfway through, I got to the point that I wanted to read it so much that I actually read it everywhere. In the car, at the pool, weddings (no, I'm not joking), everywhere.

I'm going to give it a 9.7/10, though. It kind of ended on a cliffhanger, which of course, I love, but even a small explanation of what happened afterward or what went on during the war. I think that's my only complaint.

Thank you again to the wonderful ThatGayBoyDylan for the creation of this work and I hope anyone planing on reading this in the future like it as much as I do.

♡♡♡

~433 words~