That Happened To Me? (a Niall Horan Story)

Chapter 1

"so get out get out get outta my head!" I was singing along loudly while no one was home. I live in London and haven't met One Direction...yet. I'm not a huge fan but it would be really cool to meet them. "@niallofficial followed you." Niall followed me! I was smiling a lot. Niall is my favorite. How did he find me? Ive only tweeted him 2 times a week! And they just say "hey nialler :) i live in London and it would be so cool;p"

"@niallofficial private message: hey, you seem cool;) want to meet for lunch tomorrow? If you do meet me at big ben at 11:30 :)" "OH MY GOD. Did that really just happen? Niall talked to ME a normal 15 year old and invited ME to lunch with him, i know im not a huge fan but OH. MY. GOD. " you said to your self.

Chapter 2

The next day i put my make up on PERFECTLY and wore a really cute white lace shirt and tank top and skinny jeans. Before i left i noticed that niall messaged me "hey Kenzie, cant wait to meet you! Today will be fun!" smiling like an idiot i left. It was 11:15 and i was on my way to meet Niall James Horan, how is this happening? I saw Niall and i told him that im Kenzie, he took me to this really cool resteraunt and we were laughing like the whole time, when we finished lunch he invited me over...WHAT?! All of a sudden i got really happy, even though im not obsessed with them or anything-this is the best moment of my life. "Let me just ask my mom" i was so nervous, i texted my mom and said "im with Niall from One Direction, he invited me over can i go?" a few minutes later which felt like hours, she said "Um I guess you can go, tell me when youll be home" I was so excited. When we got there Liam was there-I didnt expect to meet him too! When Niall introduced me he seemed nervous but happy.

Chapter 3

Niall brought me to his living room which had 3 couches and a huge tv in it. He picked out a horror movie and asked if i wanted to watch it. "I'm not good with scary movies but if you want we can watch it" i told him. "i'll be here for you" he said with a really cute smile. When the movie started he told me to hold his hand when i got scared. I got scared really easily but i was tok nervous to hold his hand-but he saw that i was scared so he squeezed my hand and came closer to me. I started blushing and he saw it. He looked at me and put his arm around me and pulled me close. I smiled but i was still scared at the movie "BANG" a really loud noise came from the movie and i screamed. "Youre so cute" He told me then he hugged me. When Liam heard me scream he came in, that was also when Niall was hugging me. Liam asked what was going on and Niall went over to talk to him in private. Im not completely sure what he said but i think i heard "shes really nice and i think i have a crush on her"

When he came back in i looked at Liam and he smiled at me like something was up, and niall was blushing. He sat really close to me and had his arm around me. The movie got REALLY scary, there was blood everywhere, i closed my eyes gasped and put mu head towards my feet and i felt Niall kiss my head. I looked up at him and he said "im sorry i know we just met...but..i, i like you.." in my mind i freaked out but i told him "its okay i dont mind" with a really big smile then kissed him on the cheek. When the movie ended he invited me to come over again tomorrow but i told him i had school and its getting late so i should leave soon. "can i pick you up after school? I can help you with your homework too" i asked my mom and she said no at first but i talked her in to it.

Chapter 5

All i could think about during school was Niall, i wanted to tell the whole world what was happening but i only told my best friend Mindy. She was the obsessed fan that knows everything there is to know about them-shes the whole reason i like them. She flipped out when i told her what was going on. "you cant tell anyone!! Everyone will hate you and niall really likes you! Hes picking you up from school?? Will i get to meet him!?" I told her that ill tell him who she is and sometime they can meet. Finally school was over. Even though i didnt tell anybody about me and Niall i figured somehow they would know, like the fact im going to be getting in a car with him. When i walked out of school we was looking for me and ran toward me when he found me. "Kenzie!! I bought some food while you were gone and we can share it ;)" i laughed. When we got to his house my phone was blowing up from people at school wondering why i was with niall.