Kyoto Bakugo Hero Profile

Birthday: April 20

Age: 14-16

Gender: Female

Height: 5'7 1/4"

Hair Color: Ash Blond

Eye Color: Ocean Blue

Blood Type: A

Quirk: Mirror

Status: Alive

Birthplace: Shizuoka Prefecture

Family: Katsuki Bakugo (Twin Brother)

                Mitsuki Bakugo (Mother)

                Masaru Bakugo (Father)

Occupation: Student

Affiliation: U.A. Academy

Fighting Style: Close/Medium/Far Range Combat

Appearance:

Kyoto is a few centimeters shorter than her older brother, Katsuki, with ash blond hair and bright ocean blue eyes. At school, she wears the standard U.A. Academy uniform. Her hair is an inch shorter than Katsuki's. When not in school, Kyoto wears a short blue skirt, a short white shirt, and a large blue bow on her chest. She also wears a pair of brown dress shoes, often taking them off during the day. Her hero costume varied on the weather. Her day to day costume was similar to her classmate's, Shoto Todoroki. Consisting of a uniform similar to the U.A. Academy's uniform and a belt that held different tools and medical supplies, Kyoto preferred to keep her uniform simple as to not make her fights difficult when using other Quirks. When in cold climates or paired with Shoto Todoroki, Kyoto always wore an insulated version of her uniform, along with a light blue jacket.

Personality:

Unlike her twin brother, Kyoto is a nice and caring person. Although shy when encountering new people, she befriends nearly everyone she meets. Taking after her father's more gentle and quiet approach, Kyoto is one of the first to befriend the cold and aloof boy, Shoto Todoroki, and is often paired with him during class assignments. She hates very few to no people at all, usually being the target of hatred rather than one who hates others.

As a young child, Kyoto often followed her twin brother and his group of friends. She watched the harsh friendship between her brother and another of her classmates, Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya, and she would usually be the one that put her brother's teasing toward the green haired boy to an end. Due to those occasions, Izuku often came to Kyoto's aid whenever she was being bullied or teased by other boys, along with helping her during training.