❣️1❣️

You decide to wake up,
[Yes] [No]
If yes, continue to read. If no, you may click off this story.
You walk to the bathroom, and get ready for school and you finish.
You decide to wear a yellow fuzzy sweater, ripped jeans, and red converses,
[Yes] [No]
If yes, you may wear that and skip the decision below. If no, please proceed to read.
You decide to wear a white long-sleeved crop-top, ankle long jeans, and black and white adidas,
[Yes] [No]
If yes, continue, if no, click off if you're picky or just continue reading.
You walk down your creaky stairs. You look at your watch. The time is 7:53AM! You need to head to school at 8:00AM and the bus should be here soon! Do you,
[Quickly grab a granola bar and get your backpack and phone]
[Eat nothing, grab your backpack and phone]
If you chose the first option please proceed to read what is below, and if not skip to the next.
You run to your pantry and grab a simple granola bar and run up the stairs grabbing your backpack, not before you check if you have everything, and snatch your phone.
If you chose the second option, please proceed ro read. If not, skip this bit.
You don't have time for a breakfast! Lunch will be soon anyways. You run up your stairs and grab your backpack, but not before quickly seeing if you have everything you need first! You run to your room and fling that charger off your phone and shove it in your backpack.
This next bit is for both options, if you want to know what happens, I highly suggest you read so you will not be confused if you decide to read more of these types of "chapters"
You run out of your house, just in time to stop the bus. You climb on to bus and sit next to your friend, Jeon Jungkook.
You guys met at an early age on an online game called "Roblox"..don't judge you both had bad sense of games back in the days. But you guys met online and found out you both go to the same elementary school. After the day you guys met, you found more about each other and grew, oh so fond of each other. People always teased you because of how close you guys were. But you and Jungkook don't care. Here's how he looks,Jungkook has ebony hair, a long sort of hooked bunny nose, pale-ish skin, and bunny teeth. And oh my! And how could you forget his flawless brows! Compared to yours, your brows are basically fat fuzzy caterpillars!
"Hey y/n! I found this new game on the website we always play on, I didn't try it though because I wanted to try it out with you," Jungkook said as he flashed his imfamous bunny smile.
"Oh! I'm excited to try it out with you!" You replied
Jungkook snorted. "You're such a gamer nerd."
"If I'm one, you are too," you said as your smacked your best friend's shoulder playfully.
Jungkook pouted and rubbed his shoulder. "That hurt!" He said.
You laughed.
"You find that pleasing? Fucking sadist"
" Hey, Hey! Watch your language you fetus!"
"Stop bickering you nasty lovebirds! I can't concentrate on winning this battle because of you both!" Someone said, an annoyed tone bounced off their words.
You both turned to the person who had said that. It was none other than Lee Felix.
You decide to stick your tounge out at Felix,
[Hell yeah!] [I'll pass]
If you chose the first option, read the next bit. If you didn't skip and read the next.
You stuck your tounge at Felix and made a face at him and turned back around to see Jungkook laughing his nonexistent ass off.
If you chose the 2nd option, proceed to read what is below, if not skip it.
You saw Jungkook stick his tounge out at Felix, you thought he looked like a huge muscle bunny that really is just a fetus irl trying to intimidate you. You laughed at the thought of this. "What's so funny?" Your best friend asks.
"Nothing," you laugh.
This goes to both option pickers, I highly recommend you read if you plan on reading more chapters in the future.
"Hmph, middle school people are mean," Jungkook whined.
"You do know that we're also "middle school people" too right?" You say.
Jungkook leans against your shoulder. "Yeah, well everyone but you and I."
"Pfft, you just called me a sadist like a few minutes ago" You laugh.
The bus stops. You have reached your destination.
"I'll tell you at lunch the game at lunch," Jungkook says as you both stand up.
"Okay," you reply.
You walk through the school gates. You have math with Mr.Min and groan at the thought of the boring class.
Do you want to skip class?
[Yes] [No]
If yes, please read on. If no skip to the next.
You decide to walk to library and read a book. Hm, "The Hobbit," sounds nice. You sit down and begin to read your book.
This next bit is for if you decide not to skip math class, which I wouldn't but enough about me, lets go on shall we?
You fell asleep during math class. Surprisingly, Mr.Min didn't notice.
This is for both options. I recommend you read.
You hear the bell ring. It's time for the next class. You have scicence. Since you can't have bad grades on all classes, you decide to go to class. Plus, Mr. Kim' dad jokes that are quite funny, but for some reason people don't like them, shame on them.
After a few boring classes and a few fun ones, it is finally time for lunch. Which means you finally get to talk to Jungkook. You do have some classes with him, but the teachers know about your great friendship and puts you across the room from Jungkook.
You walk into the cafeteria and get in line to get food. Suddenly, you feel a slap on your shoulder. You turn around to see a smiling Jungkook.
"Hey! That hurt!" You said as you pouted.
"That's what you get for hitting me on the bus you sadist!" Jungkook replies.
At last, you finally get your food, since it's friday, they have pizza. You sit down on a table, not long is Jungkook sitting down next to you.
"So, about the game. The name is for some reason the cherry emoji, it gives off this weird vibe but the description makes it sound fun," your friend says before he takes a huge bite of his pizza.
"Ah okay," you say as you take out your phone and see the game.
"It does seem fun," you say as you take a bite of your pizza.
Jungkook drinks his banana milk, leaving a milk moustache that makes you burst out laughing.
You and Jungkook continue to have weird conversations like you always do, like how toenails are so weird. They're basically dead skin that grows out of skin.
Before you both know it, lunch time is over and it is time for the next period.
You both throw away your lunch and bid your goodbyes to each other.
Billions and millions centuries later....
You heard the loud bell signifying school is finally over! You finally get to go home, chat with Jungkook, chill, but of course you'd have to do your homework first to maintain your straight A's.
You open your locker and retrieve your stuff and start walking towards the door, but there was always a crowd of course.
You abruptly feel 2 arms snake around your waist that pulled you into a bear hug, what do you do?
[Slap them in the face] [Step on their shoe]
If you chose the first option, please proceed to read. If not, you may skip to the other option.
You violently turn around to slap whoever had touched you, but stopped because it was the one and only, Jeon Jungkook. He just gives his contagious bunny smile in return.
"Please don't slap my beautiful face!" Jungkook says, but his voice cracks along the way. Must be puberty. Great, my days of teasing how small he is are yet to be over.
This is the part if you chose the 2nd option. If you chose the 1st, you are allowed to skip this bit.
You harshly step on your shoe. You heard a familliar yelp. Jungkook? You turn around to see Jungkook wincing in pain and holding the foot you stepped on. Woops.
This is for both options. Again, I highly recommend you read if you plan on reading this "story" in the future.
"Ah, sorry!" You quickly apologized.
"It's fine! I didn't think you'd let anybody touch you anyways! Also, I found another exit that isn't crowded and wanted to drag you along with me," Jungkook says.
"W-," You start to say, but before you can say anything, Your friend takes your hand and drags you, backwards through the crowd. After many twists and turns, you finally make it. To the main office. You turn to look at Jungkook in confusion. He just flashes a reassuring smile at you. You see Jungkook's mother walk in. Jungkook basically resembled his mother, leaving out his bunny teeth and wide deer-ish like eyes.
"Hey Kookie! Hey y/n! How are both of you?" Jungkook's mother says and she looks down at our hands interwined, and smiles at the sight.
You turn beet red.
"We're doing great!" Jungkook replies.
Jungkook's mom chuckles.
"C'mon, I'll take both of you home. Oh, y/n, by the way, your parents are going out to do "stuff". So you're staying at our house until then.
"Fine by me," you reply.
The ride to Jungkook's house was quite a ride. The car boomed with you guys singing several K-pop songs like "Idol" by BTS, "My Pace" by Stray Kids, "Call me baby" by EXO, "Firetruck" by NCT, and so much more.
Finally, we arrived at Jungkook's house. You were greeted by the snoring of Jungkook's dad.
"Pff, he shouldn't have stayed up all night watching Coraline. I told him he'll get spooked" Your friend's mom chuckled.
You and Jungkook went to his room. You put your backpack down and flopped on his bed like you've done many times before, following a Jungkook jumping on the bed making you bounce up in the air.
"HEY!" You shout.
Jungkook just laughs his eyeballs off.
You pout.
"So, do you wanna play the game now?" Your friend asks.
"Sure matey, but after we both finish our homework," you reply.
Jungkook sighs. "Bummer," he says.
After several tiring minutes, you both manage to finish all your assignments.
"Now can we play the game?" He says.
"Let me think about it," you say.
Jungkook groans and you laugh.
"I'm kidding you crumbled (k)cookie!"
You both walk to the room you play your games but Jungkook's mom stops you.
"Don't play for too long sweethearts, I don't want you playing until midnight. Alright?" His mom says.
"Yes ma'am!" You both say at the same time.
You both sit down on the chairs that are already put up on the screen and go to the website you always play on: "thepieceofdustyoublewoff.com"
It's a pretty weird name but it has nice games. You scroll down to where it says "New Free Games!!" and stare at the game.
It has a weird name.."🍒"..
You decide to play the game
[Yes] [No]
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey broskis! If you read all until the end, thanks, really! If you for some reason just skipped to down here..hi?
I've wanted to write this story for a long time tbh, and omg there's also like 2000 words for this story on the 1st chapter wowowow. And this is kinda outcast inspired 🤠
also i based jungkook off this pic vvvvvvvv (damn gguk)

 And this is kinda outcast inspired 🤠also i based jungkook off this pic  vvvvvvvv (damn gguk)