Archer's song(s)...

Disclaimer:I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs.  

(This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic) 

(credit to @archerpastrylife115 for helping to inspire this)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I don't watch it a lot so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Archer-

Archer was sitting near on the cliff, wondering about things, And just generally thinking about stuff. It was a cloudless night, and he was staring at the stars.

'They look beautiful tonight' He thought, and smiled.

Suddenly, he was barreled by an unseen little thing and tumbled down,slightly.

*Buzz Buzz!!* It Buzzed, excitedly.

"Hey, Glitz"Archer chuckled.

He had met the Firefly a few hours prior, and it already seemed attached to him, but, he's didn't know Why though, he shrugged it off as it getting attached and being FRIENDLY.

He WONDERED about things he'd been through. His BROTHER, putting him on scout duty, being in troll village and the party crashers, being here. He was so stressed.

*Buzz Buzz?* 

"Hmm, What?, o sorry glitz" Archer apologized.

He LISTENED and glitz buzzed on happily and cooing at Archer. He blushed. Then a familiar MEMORY came back from the fearsome forest.

°FLASHBACK°

Poppy had just finished her song. And Archer just stared at her.

"ENOUGH, the only reason you acting like my friend is to save your village, SO WILL YOU STOP, PRETEND YOU ACTUALLY, CARE ABOUT ME!!" Archer yelled enraged.

"I do, CARE about you" SHE responded.

"Ha,I've heard, that before " Archer paused, then continued. "But people, Will Always turn on you, if it's in their only best Interest!" He shouted. 

°FLASHBACK END°

'I do care about You' 

Words rarely used, unless tricking him. But, he could tell poppy meant it.

*Buzz Buzz* 

"What do mean, If I like singing?" Archer questioned.

Glitz then, gave Archer an 'don't lie to ME look', Glitz flew, grabbed a note book, and turned to a certain page, and gave the book to Archer.

"Oh, this?" Archer chuckled nervously.

Glitz nodded.

"MAYBE, I'll sing later Glitz" Archer confirmed.

Glitz nodded, satisfied.

Archer then, looked at the sky,with his "bug" friend on his lap, enjoying this peaceful moment, looking at moon.

Poppy-

Poppy, was wondering through the forest, looking for Archer. She looked all around, high and low, worried about him. For some reason, she had the feeling he BELONGED, in HER tribe, in troll village.

'Where, is he?' Poppy thought, with worry.

She was desperate to find him, he hadn't really spoken to her since, the fearsome forest.