the adventurous adventures of one direction

It was a basic usual sunny day in California, and the boys of One Direction were having a fine breakfast at their favorite breakfast place. Zayn had left the band, and they hadn't seen him for 9 months. Harry would probably say "You could have a baby in that time!". No one knew where he was, and it was worrying the boys and the fans! Louis didn't really miss him as he had left the boys for a solo career, but the others sure did miss him.

"Hey, guys!" Harry exclaimed. "I've got another box of Tac-o's, would anyone like some?"

"Harry, no one is going to eat that disgusting taco flavored cereal." Louis replied. "Why do you even eat that, it makes the milk taco flavored. The 3 boys looked at Harry in disgust. Leave it to Harry to literally eat taco flavored cereal. While Harry was eating his Tac-o's, Niall decided it was a good idea to bother Liam with a spoon. He quickly grabbed an extra spoon with Liam noticing and touched his arm with the spoon.

"S-s-spoon!" Liam shrieked with horror. Liam had a fear of spoons because of how much mold or disease they carried. Instead of a spoon, he uses sporks as a replacement for his spoons. Louis told Niall to stop or he'd rip his Irish flag. Niall being Irish and all, he stopped bothering Liam. The 4 boys continued chatting and Harry started saying puns. Whenever Harry would say a pun, Louis would slap him. None of the boys enjoyed Harry's lame puns.

"One D, come in One D!" Psymon said on calling for a mission. This mission was very important, someone very dear to the boys was kidnapped by an unknown villain.

"Come on boys!" Liam said to the 3. All of a sudden, the four boy flew up and were in their supersuits. Their song "Save You Tonight" played faintly in the background. The 4 all flew to headquarters to listen to their new mission. They all wondered what it was in their minds.

"Thank goodness you boys are here!" Psymon said relived. "This mission is very important, Zayn had been kidnapped by an unknown person!" Three out of the four boys had gasped! It was pretty obvious Louis was not worried. He was mad at Zayn for leaving the band, they had so many memories and he just had to leave! Harry saw the picture on the screen; it was a black figure with a question mark.

"The villain should be easy to spot with that big question mark on him." Harry said smiling. Louis and the boys looked at Harry in disappointment. How clueless could he be?!

"N-no Harry.." Psymon said annoyed. "We don't know how he looks like, so we put a question mark." Harry wasn't the smartest, so he'd be saying all kinds of things. Anyways, Psymon sent the directions of the unknown villain's lair to the boy's watches. All four of them suddenly flew away in search for the villain.

"Who do you think it could be, Liam?" asked the 3 remaining boys. They would always ask Liam questions because well Liam's the smart one! Liam thought and thought about possible suspects but they couldn't be it. Who would be so evil enough to capture someone very dear to them? Could it be? No, it couldn't be him. Liam simply replied to the boys with a "I'm not sure lads!". He could be wrong but something told him that it might be him. As they all flew to the villain's lair they stumbled across some obstacles.

"Is that who I think that is?" Louis said. It was indeed, the lord Shia Labeouf was standing in front of the 4 boys. He would not let them cross his part of the woods. Shia Labeouf was a powerful man alongside his companion Shrek. Shrek and Shia were hard people to convince to cross.

"Get out me swamp!" Shrek yelled angrily. The 4 boys were so scared they stepped back. They disliked Shrek at a great extent! Shrek wasn't very kind to the boys.

"Leave or suffer my Shia Suprise!" Shia added staring the boys down. Shrek and Shia were very mad at the boys. They had enough even if it had been like 5 minutes! It was time for the ultimate attack, Shria. The two had began to dance, and then they started to fuse. Shrek and Shia had morphed into Shria, Shria was their fusion. They began chasing the boys all around the woods of California. Thump! Thump! Thump! This had to be stopped! Liam used his super-speed to get all the boys and cross Shria's part of the woods. Liam had to be swift though or all boys would face the wrath of Shria!