suga

Jin opened his eyes, and looked around. He was scared, searched for his mom, who was standing near the bed, ran toward her shouting and crying. But she didn't respond, and crying over a small body lying on the bed, surrounded by machines. Oxygen mask covered his face, numerous tubes connected to the body.

Jin was shocked when he saw his body lying on the bed. He stepped back afraid, and ran out of the room crying. He didn't pay attention, that he crossed the walls and became outside the hospital.

He walked till he reached the park, where he saw a boy sitting on the seesaw alone. Looking at the sky. So he turned to walk away thinking about what is happening to him, why was his body lying on the bed, why his mom couldn't see or hear him -.

Suga: "hey you, why are you crying? Are you lost?"

Jin looked confused at suga who said: "why are you looking at me like that?"
Jin: "you, you can see me?!"

Suga: "are you a ghost?! Of course I can see you."

Jin smiled: "emmm."

Suga: "what's wrong with you? Do you want to play with me I'm min yoongi, and you?"

Jin: "I'm kim seokjin, you can call me jin."

Suga looked at him then he said: "ohhh, you are that boy who was in that terrifying car accident."

Jin: "how did you know?"

Suga: "everyone knew about the terrified car accident, you were the only survivor. When did you wake up?"

Jin was thinking: "emmm, all I know I woke up and saw my mom crying over my bed, she couldn't see or hear me,so what can you?"

Suga was shocked, but he said: "maybe because I'm still young, so you are really a ghost."

Jin: "I don't know."

Suga: "don't worry, do you want to play_"

A group of three boys where heading toward them.

One of the boys: "oh, look who is here, isn't he the freak min yoongi?"

Other boy: "hey, it's our chance, since you are alone, hey everyone, it time for our revenge."

Third boy: "hell yeah, you are not the hero today, everyone, attack."

Suga's body was very thin and tiny compared to the other boys, but he was strong and courageous, he hadn't run away before from a fighting, and he wouldn't start today, even if the odds were against him.

Jin couldn't see his little friend fighting alone, getting hit, so he worked quickly.
One of the attackers was near the seesaw. So he waited till he become over it, and with his all his strength he kick it which hit the boy between his legs who shouted. Meanwhile Jin tripped the other boy, while Suga slammed his fist into the third one's stomach then kicked him.

Suga smiled at Jin: "thank you, you are a good friend." He looked as if he was talking to the wind.

The three boys winded, and shouted: "you are a freak." - "are you crazy?" - "now you are talking to yourself." They were afraid when they saw Suga's smile: "boo,I dare you to come near me again."

The three boys ran away, while the two boys were laughing.

Suga: "that means we are friends now."
Jin: "yeah, buddy."

From that day on Suga and Jin met every day, talked to each other, and shared their thoughts. At night they separated. Jin went to the hospital, while Suga went to his home.

****
One night Suga didn't want to go home, so he decided to walk with Jin, who stopped monitoring a young boy dancing on the street. When everyone went on their way, the young boy shove his hand saying: "hey Jin hyung, you came early today, did you miss me."
Suga was surprised to see that another boy could sea Jin.

The young boy looked at Suga: "oh, who is this guy, he's sweet."

Jin: "This is min Yoongi." Then he looked to Yoongi: "Yoongi, this is Hoseok."