1

"Have you seen Heacy?" Zandelle asked his classmate.

"Nandoon siya sa music room. 'Wag mo na puntahan, you know Heacy. She can't focus when there's someone watching her," his classmate said. Zandelle gave his classmate a smile, then he went out of their room.

He walked until he reached the music room, and from the glass, he saw his girlfriend, Heacy Kit Villamor, playing the piano. He just watched until Heacy ended the music. Heacy Kit stood up and went near the drums where the violin was placed. Heacy picked up the violin and started to play it.

Zandelle smiled while watching his girlfriend play it effortlessly.

"You are really good. Incredible. That's why I, Zandelle Chavez, am madly in love with you, Heacy," he whispered. Then he opened the door and entered the room. It caused Heacy to stop.

"Hi, Love," Zandelle greeted.

"Oh! hi," Heacy greeted him as well while she was putting down the violin.

"Have you eaten?" Zandelle asked.

"Not yet, Love. I've been practicing for 3 hours, so hindi pa ako kumakain. But don't worry, I'm not hungry."

"Kahit na. You know, na ayaw ko na nalilipasan ka 'di ba? "Zandelle said. That is why Heacy went near to him and she held his hand.

"Let's go. My treat," Heacy said, and she smiled. Zandelle looked into Heacy's eyes.

She really looks gorgeous, and when she smiles, she's so cute. You're almost perfect, Love. You have beauty and brains, and also a talent. Zandelle's mind said.

"Come on, Love. Let's go" pilit pa ni Heacy dahil akala niya ay nagtatampo na naman ang kaniyang nobyo.

Suddenly, Zandelle grabbed her hand and hugged her.

"Love, 'wag kang titingin sa ibang lalaki, ha" Zandelle said, then he pouted. Heacy smiled, then she placed her hand on his shoulders to give him a hug.

"I won't"

---

Heacy and Zandelle were on their way to the canteen.

Madaming bumabati kay Heacy at Zandelle, as usual ginagantihan ng ngiti at pabati rin ng dalawa. Nang makarating na sila sa canteen ay agad nilang nakita ang mga kaibigang si Taki, Sartre at Xinesse. Taki and Sartre are twins. 

"Jusko! Late na kayo. Paubos na namin pagkain namin, o," sabi ni Taki.

"It's ok. Kasabay ko naman si Heacy" nakangiting ani ni Zandelle.

"Hooooo! Pag-ibig. Kuya, bakit kasi wala pa tayong girlfriend?" pangengewistyon ni Taki sa kakambal.

"Tanong mo diyan kay Xinesse," Sartre said then he rolled his eyes...like a girl.

"Yuck! Ang bakla ni Kuya. Kaya walang girlfriend eh," binatukan lang ni Sartre ang kapatid kaya naman si Taki ay bumaling kay Xinesse. "Babae, bakit wala pa kaming girlfriend?"

"Ang papangit niyo kasi," sabi ni Xinesse matapos ay tumingin nang masama kay Sartre.

"Hala! Lagot ka kay Mama," parang batang ani ni Taki. "'Yong seryoso?" nang sabihin ni Taki 'yon ay naupo na si Heacy habang si Zandelle naman ay pumunta na sa counter para makaorder.

"Kapag nagkagirlfriend kasi kayo makakalimutan niyo na ako," sabi ni Xinesse habang pinipigilan ang malungkot.

"Bakit ka namin malilimutan?"