Chapter 1: Neutral Route

+ Part 0

Long ago...

*Will be in the OVA 1*

*PLEASE NAME YOUR CHARACTER

...[Player]...

*ARE YOU SURE THIS IS YOUR NAME? Y/N

Yes

*THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

...

..

.

+ Part 1:

*Thud*

He/she opened her eyes. "Where...am i?" He/she asked himself/herself. He/she stood up. But let's make this thing simple. He/she will now be called [Player] for easier to write (cuz writing he/she taking more time than [Player])(Anyway, let's continue the story...)

[Player] stood up, walked around to check where they were. But it was too dark to see everything around them clearly. [Player] tried to walked forward. [Player) saw some yellow petals lying on the ground. Surprisingly, somehow this petals glowed a light yellow color, creating a path lead the [Player] way. After walked for a few minutes, [Player] was now reached a small room. There was a small flower in front of him. "Howdy!" the flower began to say. [Player} was surprised.  "I'm Iohannes, Iohannes the flower." the flower said. Iohannes looked at [Player] for a few seconds, then said: "You look very confused. You must be new here, am I right? Well don't worry pal, cuz that's why I'm here :)". [Player] shivered a bit, felt a little scared about Iohannes...but who else can she relaid on with? Iohannes gently said: "Alright, let me show you something."

*[Player] enter the fight

- Iohannes: "See that heart in the middle of your screen? It's your soul. It represent you."

- [Player]: *nod*

- Iohannes: "Ok! Try to get all of these 'friendly tiny bullets'. It will heal you. Ready?"

*Iohannes attack [Player] with Seed Bullet

*[Player] got hit! Reduce 9 HP

[Player] got hit pretty hard, so [Player] fell to the ground. Iohannes smiled, then laughed out. "Hahahahahahahahahaha... You thought it would be that easy, did'cha? Well, you ARE WRONG!". Iohannes now laughed even creepier than before. His laughing began to slow down. Then, all of a sudden, he created at least more than 20 bullets. "Now...I just need one more soul then I'll become a god. A GOD!! NOW, D I E!"

* ***** had healed [Player]

"Wait, What?!" Iohannes was surprised. His bullet didn't even hit [Player], but somehow [Player] also got healed. A fireball fly through the dark hit Iohannes. The speed was so quick the Iohannes couldn't react in time, so he went straight flying away. [Player] looked around to check who did that. A young woman who had her hair tied back, wearing a long-sleeved qipao with a design that look heart-like in front of her chest. She gently approached [Player] and said: "Do not fear me, my child. I'm not your enemy. I just want to help you." Hearing those words somehow smoothened [Player] a bit. The woman continued: "My name is Marin - the Guardian of this Ruin. I came by everyday to check if someone fall down here like you. Now, shall we go inside?" Marin reached one of her hand to help [Player] up. [Player] followed behind Marin as they walked through a gate...

+ Part 1:

As [Player] followed Marin, they'd reached a room. Everything around is different from outside. There was a bright light, shined from the above. Buttercup petals spread around the room, but it somehow felt like someone did it - the position wasn't very natural. As [Player] was wondering, Marin called them for attention. "My child, do you want to have a look around this place, or can we keep moving forward?"