How To Use The Law Of Attraction & Affirmations

Law of attraction:
• The belief that by focusing on positive/negative thoughts, people can bring forth positive/negative experiences into their life.
• The belief comes from the idea that people are all pure energy, and by idea of "like energy attracting like energy" a person can improve their lifestyle. This is not 100 percent scientific but it refers to pseudoscience.
Affirmations:
• A phrase that you repeat often in order to make a formal declaration to yourself and the universe of your intention for it to be the truth
("fake it until you make it")
"I am very successful in my carreer"
"I am physically fit"
"I am extremely happy"

How to make affirmations:
• Make sure your affirmations are only positive words
• Do not include the phase "not" "never" or "dont" — your brain will filter these out
Don't write, "I will never worry about money"
Instead write, "I am financially stable"
• Make sure to write the affirmations in present tense as tricks your brain into already happening. It's not necessarily lying to yourself but rather present tense words are like phases that carve the reality you want.
Don't write, "I will have my dream job" or "I will eat healthier"
Instead write, "I am working at my dream job" and "I eat healthy"
• Exaggerate and be very specific. By doing so it enforces the idea into your subconscious.
Don't write, "I am accepted into my dream school"
Instead write, "Right now I am accepted into my dream school (school name) into the (program name) and am already enrolled in the next semester.
• Repeat your affirmations. A good rule of thumb is to repeat an affirmation 20 times, 3 times a day.

Affirmations to use:
• My job brings me a lot of financial abundance
• I am happy and many things bring me joy
• My positive & enthusiastic attitude draws in lots of opportunities
• I radiate love and positivity
• I am extremely attractive

*this post is just a guideline. whether or not you believe in LOA is up to you*

*credit to glowcarethread on instagram*