Chapter One TWO YEARS!

I, the stranger, Laurence, Katelyn, Emmalyn, and Kimmer went after Garroth. We ended up in the Irene demintion. " Where are we? " I asked as I looked over at Emmalyn she was freaking out.
" We are in the Irene demintion! " she said in a worried tone, she started to explain why it was dangerous and they went off to hind a way out. We walked in the place, I saw Zane looking at this it then flew to my body and went into my being.
" NO, YOU CAN'T BE HER! " He started to growl angrily, he then turned into this demon. He tried to attack me until Garroth got in front of me.
" Zane, please listen to me, if you did love Kiki you won't be doing this! " I cried as he froze right then and there like a statue that has been rusted through time. He couldn't speak, " What the hell am I doing? " he asked himself dropping his sword and dropping to knees, Katelyn tried to stop me from walking to him. I ignored her, I walked closer, as I held my hand out his a smile. 
" Why, why are you doing this? " Zane asked confused as I smiled with an answer.
" Because everyone deserves chances, " everyone's eyes widen in shock as he grabbed my hand as I pulled him up. 
We got back thanks to Zane's help, we looked around then saw somepeople building the wall back, I ran in, I saw Kiki, Nicole, Dante, Kawaii~Chan, emma, and Dale stairing at us. I ran to them quickly as they hugged me with tears in their eyes.
" Aphmau, it's been two years " Kiki cried as my eyes widen in shock. 
" Two years! " I screamed as I looked at Leona two years old and Yip who was a little older. 
 " Yip, please be careful, she still a baby! " Kiki said as I smiled as the childern playing in reminded me of Malachi and Levin.
" Where is Malachi and Levin? " I asked as they told me that they were in my old house. I ran there quickly I walked through the door. " Levin, Malachi, Zoey? " I called then I heard tiny foot steps run down the stairs it was Levin and Malachi. They hugged me tightly crying I bent down on one knee hugging them close.