Chapter 1: A new start

Fionna's pov:

Dear diary,

After mom and dad died, we couldn't stand living in our house, so Cake decided that we should move somewhere else. I'm going to miss all of my friends, but i'll try and make new ones when we get to our new house. We just finished packing, so now we're on our way to this place called Aaa, what a strange name. I've heard people saying that there were all kinds of strange monsters and creatures living there. Maybe there's other humans too! I hope I can make friends.

(finishes writing)

.................................................

(Cake) "Hey Fionna, let's go shopping to get you some clothes for school".

(Fionna) "What?!? But Cake, I want to stay here and go on adventures!

(Cake) "I'm sorry babycakes, but you have to have a good education, and I bet you'll make some friends while you're there."

(Fionna) "Fine, i'll do it for you Cake. I'm not going to like it though."

(End of conversation)

.................................................

{ At the mall}(Fionna's pov:)

We spent hours looking through different types of types of patterns and designs. plaid, stripes, zig-zag, floral, polka dots, camouflage, and a few others. We bought a four headbands/hats, seven cute frilly tops, some skinny jeans and denim shorts, a pair of combat boots, and a pair of converse shoes, and then Cake wanted to buy something cute and girly, so she bought me two knee-length dresses. One was pink and the other one was blue. I don't know why I need them, or where I would wear them. But i'm fine with it since Cake is paying for all of it.

(Cake)"Fionna, try this on." She says, holding a blue top and a dark blue mini skirt, along with some mary janes.

(Fionna) "I love this outfit! It just needs one more thing. (grabs and puts on a white bunny hat) ...And there! Perfect!"

(Cake) "You look adorable."

(Fionna) "Thanks Cake."

(Cake) "Let's get this backpack too."

(Fionna) "I love it! Thanks Cake! Where are we going now?"

(Cake) "Hmm... Let's go adventuring in that cave by the woods! I hear that goblins, witches, and giants live around there!"

(Fionna) "Ok, that sounds fun! Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter was short, but i'll try to make the next one longer :)

P.S. This is my first story, so if you have any suggestions, please comment. I'm ok with constructive criticism, just don't be too hard on me. And recommendations and suggestions would really help me. I'll try and do one chapter each day. So i'll talk up you guys/gals later. Byee :D