⠀⠀𝟭𝟳. ❛ THE DEEPER AND COLDER SHE GOES ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 017!

❝ STILL A CRIMINAL

❝ STILL A CRIMINAL.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩     

     "YOU'RE NOT SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THIS, RIGHT? HOTCH?" MORGAN ASKED INCREDULOUSLY, HIS BROWN EYES WIDE AS HE LOOKED AROUND AT EVERYONE. Directing his gaze back to the Unit Chief, he raised a brow, waiting for an answer.

     Tucking her hair behind her ears, JJ sighed softly as she glanced over at Spencer, who was anxiously tapping his foot. The doctor wanted Hotch to say yes, that much was evident. Cara Valentine had gotten to him somehow; he trusted her, quite a bit, and he cared for her more than any of them did. The way the corners of his lips would flicker upwards and how his eyes dilated whenever he saw her were both indicators that he was interested in and felt comfortable in her presence. Everyone had noticed, some more than others.

     "Hotch?" Blake piped up, raising her brows as she placed her coffee cup on the conference table.

     The Unit Chief backed away from the glass boards and turned to face the rest of the team; his stance was calm and stoic. "Matt Cruz and I have talked. I told him about Valentine and her skills, as well as sent over all the files and documents she gave us at the bunker." Hotch said, crossing his arms.

     "And?" Spencer asked; his eyes hopeful.

     It was silent as everyone waited for their leader to say the words the brown-haired doctor so desperately wanted to hear. He promised Cara that he would find a way to get her out of this mess and he was hellbent on making sure he didn't break it. He was going to save her. All he needed was for the FBI, Homeland Security, Virginia State government, Hotch, and Matt Cruz, to say yes and let her into the US. The chances of all of them saying yes were highly low, but he was holding onto the smallest shred of hope that things would work out in his favor.