⠀⠀𝟭𝟴. ❛ SILENT YET SPAKE ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒌𝒆 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒌𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 018!

❝ ENOUGH TO HAVE FAITH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩     

     "I'LL SIGN." The two words that had turned the last twenty-four hours, twelve minutes, and nine seconds into absolute chaos. It was the type of chaos that made every part of her feel on edge. She was used to the chaos. It was all she had ever known, but this was different. This was a nerve-wracking kind of chaos that frightened every inch of her being. Not only was she leaving the only city she'd ever called home, but she was leaving Canada as a whole and crossing over into a world of the unknown. And the unknown was never a good thing.

     The only bright side to this was that she was getting that fresh start and moving away. It might not be as far as she would prefer, but it was far enough.

     "Valentine." A conciliate voice spoke, and Cara diverted her gaze away from the cloudy view. Raising her eyes, the blonde watched as Hotch sat down, across from her. "How're you doing?" he asked, placing his hands on the armrests.

     After a moment of silence, she blinked. "Which member am I living in the same apartment building of?" Cara responded, keeping the tone and sound of her voice calm and emotionless; avoiding the Unit Chief's question.

     His eyes narrowed slightly as he noticed the woman's immediate change of topic, but he appeared to let it go as his brows inched downward. "Reid. Your complex will be right across the hall from his." Hotch answered, and Cara moved her dark-blue eyes to look at the doctor. The moment she redirected her gaze, she noticed that the man was already gazing back at her. Their eyes connected and the blonde's stomach twisted as he sent her a small smile, his honey-cooper eyes twinkling under the saturated lights of the airplane. "The apartment has been furnished and there are a few sets of clothes in the closet, courtesy of Garcia, who'd insisted on being the one who provided clothing instead of the federal government and whatever else you already own," the Unit Chief added, watching as Cara was staring over at Reid.