⠀⠀𝟭𝟵. ❛ CHOKE YOU OUT ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒖𝒕 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒖𝒕 ❜

chapter no. 019!

❝ I'M GONNA GET YOU

❝ I'M GONNA GET YOU.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢    

     THE END OF THE BLADE GNAWED ITS WAY THROUGH THE CONCRETE WALL AS THE FORCE IT'D BEEN THROWN WITH DROVE IT FURTHER INTO THE SOLID SURFACE. Lowering my hand, I took in a deep breath and tried to keep my composure as stagnant as possible, but every inch of me was trembling in rage.

     It had been months in the making of negotiating over emails and correspondence with multiple investors, law firm employees and eventually contacting the man in charge— the man himself— Dillion Richards. This was the deal of my trafficking career. If I could pull this buy-off, the gates to Heaven would be unlocked, and I would receive the freedom I'd sought since two-thousand-and-seven. The opportunity to see my father. To talk to him.

     However, that opportunity had been snatched away right before my eyes, and I was furious. The stage of basic anger had long since passed. He screwed up everything I'd been working for, and it only took seven seconds for everything to crumble— seven seconds for the deal to be broken and for me to nearly blow my cover.

     The bunker was coated in a thick filter of silence as the sound of a door closing echoed loudly behind me. Placing my hands on my hips, I looked up at the ceiling. Every inch of my being wanted to turn on my heel and kill him right then and there, but I couldn't. Despite everything that had happened, I couldn't. As much as I hated it, he was one of the only people who could ever give me what I truly desired.