"Call you back tomorrow"

Kellys P.O.V:

I know its early in the chapter but there is a mature content in the story. I will put a warning.

    I heard the door shut from downstairs as I just went to go and put my phone on charge. "Hello?" I asked loudly. No response. My parents were out of town and they weren't coming back until Friday. 

    I pulled the covers off of me and slowly got out of bed. "Hello?" I asked again. Once more no response. 

    I walked to the door and opened it I looked to my right and to my left and no one there. I walked down the stairs and looked around and still, no one was there. Then I turned around to go up the stairs and there he was. My hot boyfriend Bradon. 

    "Babe what the heck you scared the living dick lights outta me," I told him as I pulled him closer to me wrapping my arms around his neck. "Well I know your parents are out of time so I thought we could... you know do something," he said as he traced his finger on my collarbone.

Mature Content:

    I laughed and jumped on top of him as he caught me and carried me up the stairs. He opened my bedroom door and slowly placed me on the bed and started kissing my lips. He then slowly moved down to my neck and then down to my collarbone. He then moved lower and lower and lower. 

    I squealed as I felt his hair rubbing below my stomach. He then soon moved back up to my lips. He then took off his shirt and just laid on top of me gazing into my eyes. I laughed and hit his chest as he then fell next to me.  

    "You're amazing," He told me as he kissed my cheek. "I love you," I told him as I turned my body towards him. As he was about to speak he was interrupted by a phone call. 

Mature content over:

    As I picked up my phone I looked at the caller ID "Zdong" It read. I then quickly slid my finger across my screen and placed my phone up against my ear. 

    "Hello?" I answered. "Heyyy Kelly!" I heard Zach say across the line. "Hey, Zach! Um...nows not a great time to talk..." I said. "Oh...okay sorry...are you with Bradon?" He asked me. "Yea...Hey, Zach ill call you back tomorrow" As I then hung up as Brandon pulled me into his embrace. 

Zachs P.O.V:

    It was around 8:00 and I was getting worried about Kelly since her parents are out of town. I was just staring at my phone wanting to call her and tell her to come spend some time with me and the boys.

    "Zach just called her we all know you want to," Corbyn said pointing at my phone. "Yea but...She has Bradon" I told him. "And how many times have they broken up?" Daniel asked. "And who does she always come back to?" Jonah asked me. "But guys she doesn't like me and..." I said not able to finish my sentence. "Just quit being a baby and call her," Jack told me. "Urg I hate you guys," I told them as I picked up my phone again. 

    It ringed 2 times before I heard her beautiful voice, "Hello?".  "Heyyy Kelly!" I said and face palmed my self in the face after hearing how stupid I sound. "Hey, Zach! Um...nows not a great time to talk..." She said as I heard someone shuffling on the other side of the phone. "Oh...Okay sorry...Are you with Bradon?" I said as I gave myself another facepalm. "Yea...Hey, Zach ill call you back tomorrow" She said as she hung up before I am able to say another word. 

    "Let me guess it didn't go well?" Jack asked me. "Shes with Bradon" I replied sadly. "Oh..." Jonah said. "She said she will call me back tmr," I told them. "Well that's good at least," Corbyn said. "Yea I guess," I said as I put my phone on the table and walked up the stairs into my room.

A/N: Okay this is a new fanfic with why don't we! I will try and post again on the Daniel Seavey one soon!