F o r e w o r d

They won't tell you fairytales of how girls can be dangerous and still win

They won't tell you fairytales of how girls can be dangerous and still win. They will only tell you stories where girls are sweet and kind and reject all sin. I guess to them it's a terrifying thought, a red riding hood who knew exactly what she was doing when she invited the wild in.

- Nikita Gill

Description

"So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never because the dance with the devil might last you forever."

In which an observant, mysterious, notorious, clown prince takes a particular interest in a quiet, talented, amusing, female.  

Notes

1. I started writing this a few years ago. Some of you may be familiar with the original plot but I have decided to change things up.

2. I will do my best to keep all characters created by DC in the Batman series true to their personality. As this is a romance book it will be difficult to keep the Joker in character since he will be experiencing a new emotion, love.  

3. As for the mature switch, I will be including violence obviously, nasty language and maybe just maybe some smut. If you are not one to enjoy a smut scene I will give you a heads up before I write it. 

4. This book is only published on wattpad. If you find this story on any other website please tell me immediately. 

The next page will be the playlist and mood boards.