Oliver Sykes Lazy Day

Imagine your make out session with boyfriend Oliver Sykes: "Happy 4 year anniversary my doll!" Oliver said as he hugged you from behind holding your hips. You love Oliver so much! He was your first ever true love and he is the sweetest boyfriend you ever had! If someone is bothering you, he would be there by your side protecting you every step of the way. When you felt very upset about something, he would be there to make you giggle and smile. He was just perfect! Oliver has been very flirty lately and you been flirting back with him also because you thought that when he flirted with you, it was very attractive because the way his British accent would end every sentence he would say to you to made you blush. While you two were eating dinner at his house for your anniversary, he kept flirting with you again saying things as "You are so beautiful. You are the greatest girlfriend I ever had." Or "You are so flawless there are no flaws that may be found in you." he said as his British accent ended the sentence perfectly which made you blush a lot while eating the spaghetti he had made. You two had then finished eating. You two went to the living room to watch your favorite movie which was "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire". You two always watched that movie and you never got tired of it! When it ended, you got up to get a bottle of water because you were thirsty but before you went to the fridge, Oliver grabbed you into his arms. He then held your hand and made you do a little dance move which he span you around. Once again, Oliver made you feel so beautiful when you were with him. You were blushing as red as a tomato! Oliver then said "Don't worry love I'm actually blushing inside also because of you." In your head you were like come on Oliver that just made me blush more! You were about to say something but before you did his lips were connected to your lips right away! He was such a great kisser! He let you get out of his arms and your arms were around his neck while his hands started to play with your hair. You then started to rub his neck. All of a sudden he pushed you to the wall. He was so romantic you thought! You turned off the lights with your back while making out with him. You then started to play with his hair. Then Oliver's phone started to ring. Oliver stopped the make out session. It was his mom! "Well I have to pick up it's my mother!" He then kissed you on the cheek. "I love you my darling!" As he said while he went to sit down. You then sat down with him whispering "I love you too." As you started to hug him while he was on the phone.