When you First Meet

Slender

You're walking through the Forest when you come across a page
"No Eyes But Always Watches" you picked it up. As you turned around you saw the one and only Slenderman. You were quite the fan of his. Slender took the page out of your hands. "Please child don't touch, what is your name?"

You shuddered fearing for your life but you also had a hint of excitement in your voice. "Y/N".

"That's a nice name now we'll meet again." he said before teleporting away. As he did you walked home.

Jeff The Killer

You were sitting at home alone. Your parents were at a dinner party. you got ready for bed then climbed into bed after watching a bunch of late night shows. Not even 5 minutes asleep you felt someone cover your mouth and hold a knife to your neck. you were of course scared. The person on you leaned down and whispered,

"Hey beautiful, I'm Jeff and you are?" He uncovered your mouth so you could speak.

"Y/N"....

"Well Y/N we'll meet again I'm sure." He said as he jumped out the window with a small blush on your face and you fell back to sleep.

BEN Drowned

You went to the market one day when a man gave you an old Zelda game. It was called Majora's Mask. You went home and put it in your Nintendo 64. There was a profile called BEN. Being the troll you are you played that file. After awhile the game started glitching out and there was this weird Link look alike statue following you around. You shut the game off and fell asleep on your couch. You woke up to a slight tingling feeling on your arm. It felt like fingers. You open your eyes to see a boy about your age. he was dressed like Link and had red eyes. You didn't know what to do, you didn't say anything.

"Hey I'm BEN, BEN Drowned. I'll see you soon.." He said as he kissed your hand before jumping back into the T.V. You were blushing like crazy.

Eyeless Jack

You wake up in the middle of the night to a loud thump. You sit up and look at your window to see it open and a tall figure standing there. He has a black hoodie, black jeans, and a bright dark blue mask. He slowly walks towards you, pulling out a small, sharp object from his pocket.

"W-who are you...?" you ask quietly.

You could hear a smile creep onto his lips. He's finally in front of your bed, ready to stab into you with the small sharp object but stops. You close your eyes and hug your blanket for dear life, ready for death. But it never comes. You look up to see him just standing there, staring at you with his bottomless, black eyes. He finally moves but bolts to the window, dropping a small bit of paper. You stand and grab it, looking down on a small, black circle with a large X on it.

Ticci Toby

You were running from some random guys who thought they could have some fun with you.

"Wait up, Come on lets have some fun." they shouted.

You ran down an alley. Big mistake it was a dead end. You back up against the wall. They came up close to you.

"Now lets have some real fun." One Started tearing at your shirt while the other pinned your arms above your head.

You struggled and started to cry knowing what was going to happen to you. Suddenly they stopped and screamed. You were still crying as you opened your eyes. When you did you saw a boy holding a bloody hatchet and the guys bodies with chopped up lying on the ground. The boy was wearing a patterned hoodie and had goggles with a mouth guard. You cried more as he walked towards you. He helped you stand. He wiped away your tears.