⠀⠀𝟯𝟳. ❛ WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅: 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅: 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 037!

❝ NO EVIDENCE

❝ NO EVIDENCE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ FEBRUARY 19TH, 2016 

     "THE FINAL GASP OF HER SHORT LIFE WAS SICKLY WITH DESPAIR. WHOEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD DIE FROM BREATHING OUTDOOR AIR?" It'd been three excruciating months since their last lead— the last poem. Nothing had happened after the last poem, and each week that passed felt like a lifetime for some.

     They had nothing, and everyone knew it. The poems never supplied any evidence or hint as to where she was or where she could be. Just as the poems appeared out of the thin air, her disappearance had been the same— gone in an instant— disappearing into thin air without a trace of evidence.

     Cara Valentine was merely a ghost, and the only thing that kept her alive was the poems.

     As long as the team kept receiving them, the more they believed it was possible she was still out there. She had to be.

      "What poem is that from?" Derek Morgan asked finally, looking up from the neatly folded piece of paper that had arrived that morning. It lay peacefully on the table, silently mocking all of them and the failures they'd encountered thus far.

     At the sound of Morgan's voice, Spencer Reid's eyes flickered upward as he snapped out of the mindscape he'd fallen into. Morgan had been the first to speak after five minutes of utter silence. No one had dared to breathe a word after Aaron Hotchner had read the verse until now.