⠀⠀𝟰𝟬. ❛ HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 ❜

chapter no. 040!

❪ 𝚃𝚆 : 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙵 𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙶 𝚄𝚂𝙴

❪ 𝚃𝚆 : 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙵 𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙶 𝚄𝚂𝙴. ❫

❝ WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ MARCH 27TH, 2016

     THE COFFEE GROUNDS SMELLED DIVINE, AND THE PALE PINK CUP CRADLED IN HER HANDS WARMED UP HER ENTIRE BODY. Petit Café hadn't changed one bit in its element. The rustic window sills were decorated with thin, light purple-blue curtains with plastic jewels running parallel lines down them. A gentle breeze blew in from the cracked-open windows, and the plants sitting on the barista's counter and the tables danced in the morning gust.

     It was only half past six in the morning, a time that was much too early for the world to be awake but just early enough for her to be. It was also the time that she'd agreed to meet him that Thursday.

     "Nervous?" A voice called, and she turned her head to see the shop owner, Marcello Romano, staring directly at her.

     "Why do you ask?" she raised a brow, lowering the coffee mug onto the small plate in front of her.

     Marcello chuckled. "You're tapping your foot. I'm assuming someone was supposed to meet you here... Spencer, perhaps?"

     She felt her stomach twist at the sound of the genius' name. "Maybe..." she answered slowly, narrowing her deep blue eyes.

     "I figured as much. The two of you are here every morning at half-past seven on the dot and nearly every night at nine. Never this early, though," he commented, placing down the coffee mug he'd just finished cleaning. "Are you two finally confessing your feelings?"