⠀⠀𝟰𝟮. ❛ THE ECHOES WHISPER ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓 ❜

chapter no. 042!

❪ 𝚃𝚆 ⠀ : ⠀ 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙵𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙶 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶,  𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁,𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃, 𝚂𝚄𝙱𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙰𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙴, ⠀ ⠀⠀𝚂𝚄𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴, ⠀⠀ 𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙶𝚄𝙽⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝚅𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙶 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶,  𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁,
𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃, 𝚂𝚄𝙱𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
𝙰𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙴, ⠀ ⠀⠀𝚂𝚄𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴, ⠀⠀ 𝙰𝙽𝙳
𝙶𝚄𝙽⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝚅𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴. ❫

❝ HAVE YOU SEEN CARA?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ MAY 1ST, 2016

     BAU SECTION CHIEF MATEO CRUZ HAD ORDERED THE LARGEST AND DEEPEST DEEP-DIVE OF THE RED SCORPIONS AND CARALYN VALENTINE IN THE HISTORY OF THE BEHAVIORAL ANALYSIS UNIT. Every agent in the unit had been re-assigned to the Red Scorpions case, and both Derek Morgan and Alex Blake had been requested to return to the unit to assist with the case temporarily.

     It was now every acting agent's duty to dedicate their time and resources to the manhunt for British Columbia's notorious drug trafficking gang and to recover one of their own in the process. It was an understatement to say that it was just another day at the F.B.I.

     Kevin Lynch, and his newly assigned technical team, had been put in charge of using whatever measures they had to gather as much information as possible on the Red Scorpions and its affiliated members. Meanwhile, Penelope Garcia was ordered to learn as much as she could about the Valentine family, which had proven to be an extremely difficult task.

     There was virtually nothing on Ross or Cara Valentine. This meant that every file on the Red Scorpions, on Person X, and the files and prison interviews concerning the initial rumor from nearly three years ago that a kid was a part of the Red Scorpions and involved in their activities had to be brought back to the surface and combed through. Yet, none of the files proved to be of any aid and only created more unanswered questions.