⠀⠀𝟰𝟰. ❛ BLOOD IN THE CUT ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕 ❜

chapter no. 044!

❪ 𝚃𝚆 : 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙲 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚂, 𝙳𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙲-𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵  𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷 ⠀&⠀ 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳

𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷 ⠀&⠀ 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳. ❫

❝ YOU HAVE TO LET GO.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ MAY 3RD, 2016 

     THE POLICE PRECINCT WAS A CRIME SCENE BY THE TIME THE REST OF THE TEAM ARRIVED. CSI technicians crowded the front of the building, taping off the area. News reporters were already outside, trying to get a peak at the chaos that had ensued. Meanwhile, Captain Marvinhill was scrambling to keep anything from leaking to the press while the present BAU members were filling out their statements of the incident. Rossi and Blake were the first to finish, leaving Hotch.

     "Sir, put the gun down."

     Reacting on instinct, Hotch and Rossi placed their cups of coffee down on the nearest desk. They swiftly withdrew their weapons and aimed them toward the front sliding glass doors. There, holding a gun to his head, stood Stephen Leone. He wore the grin of a madman.

      "Sir, stand down!"

     Blinking, Hotch finished signing his name at the bottom of his statement. He clicked the pen shut and handed the document to the officer across from him. The two exchanged a nod and parted ways.

     As he turned to walk to the conference room to meet with Rossi and Blake, Hotch spotted the rest of his team, minus Garcia. Their expressions were filled with budding concern as they looked around the precinct, searching for a familiar face. They'd successfully made it past security. Once they spotted Hotch, some of them relaxed.