⠀⠀𝟰𝟱. ❛ A THOUSAND CRACKS ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 045!

❪ 𝚃𝚆⠀ : ⠀ 𝙳𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳,𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃,𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝙿𝙷𝚈𝚂𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 &𝙿𝚂𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 ⠀⠀⠀ 𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴,𝙰𝙽𝙳 ⠀⠀𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙲 ⠀⠀𝙸𝙽𝙹𝚄𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃,
𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝙿𝙷𝚈𝚂𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 &
𝙿𝚂𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 ⠀⠀⠀ 𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴,
𝙰𝙽𝙳 ⠀⠀𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙲 ⠀⠀𝙸𝙽𝙹𝚄𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂. ❫

❝ SAD TO SAY.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ MAY 5TH, 2016 

     THE ENTIRE WEST WING OF THE HOSPITAL HAD BEEN SANCTIONED OFF. No one was to be let in or out unless authorized hospital staff members had been background checked and specifically selected to assist in the care of Cara Valentine or authorized Surrey and Vancouver police officers and F.B.I. agents. Everyone was in lockdown mode while the doctors were with the recovered woman and the BAU team stayed in the waiting room. Captain Marvinhill and Cruz were off speaking with hospital security.

     No updates had been given to them ever since they brought her in. All they knew was that Blake was donating blood since she and Cara were the same type and that Cara was being tended to— nothing more, nothing less.

     Everyone was holding onto hope that their friend would pull through. After everything she'd experienced and endured, she deserved a long and happy life.

     Spencer Reid's hands still shook and hadn't stopped since he'd held Cara's hand in the ambulance. He and his clothes were still covered in blood. He was filled with unease and impatience as he paced back and forth. There was no possible way for him to sit still for more than a minute, and he wasn't alone in that.