⠀⠀𝟰𝟴. ❛ ANONYMITY IS THE NEW FAME ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 048!

❪ 𝚃𝚆⠀ : ⠀ 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙲 𝚅𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴,𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁, ⠀⠀𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵-𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙼,⠀𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ⠀  𝙾𝙵 ⠀ 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳

𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁, ⠀⠀𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵-𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙼,⠀𝙰𝙽𝙳
𝙳𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ⠀  𝙾𝙵 ⠀ 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳. ❫

❝ MARK MY WORDS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙ JUNE 15TH, 2016

     COARSE HANDS GRIPPED HER BICEPS, DRAGGING HER TOWARD A WOODEN CHAIR. Eyes flashing to the man holding her, she narrowed them into slits. She wheezed out a cough, glancing away. Feet away stood Johnston and Shirzad next to a familiar camera and tripod. Whatever was about to happen was being made into a spectacle. There was no other reason why they would be recording her.

     Suddenly, she was shoved into a chair and her wrists and ankles were strapped to it with zip ties. Three swaying lightbulbs dangled above her, casting eerie shadows across the room.

     "Cooperate and this'll go by a lot less painfully."

     Cara blinked, meeting Leone's mischievous smirk with an indifferent expression. It'd been days since she'd spoken to any of them, and she was planning on keeping it that way. She wasn't interested in having conversations. If they were going to kill her, she wanted them to get it over with already. However, she knew that wasn't likely. The Founding Fathers were going to drag this out as long as they wanted.

     A kiss was planted on her forehead before Leone backed away, giving her a sly wink. It made her stomach twist in distaste.

     "You were a member of the F.B.I.'s Behavioral Analysis team for six months. You bonded with them, got close. What did you tell them about us?" Shirzad called, stepping around the camera and leaving Johnston's side.