chapter 1

I am leaving my life like every day nothing new, my alarm rang , I waked up to go to school . I got off the bed and went to the bathroom , I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower , I let my hair dry by its own . I am late now ... I am dressed in a red cut low shirt and a black short skirt , then I cheeked my phone for the last time nothing new ...I took my phone and dressed my red boots...my mum was downstairs she was doing breakfast.

Diana P.O.V

Emily(my mum): morning.

Diana: morning mum.

Emily:come here and eat your breakfast.

Diana:I can't mum, I am late.

Emily:okay see u later.

Diana:okay bye mum.

Omg!! I am too late , I arrived at school and went to my first class...every thing is too lame.

Finally its the break time.

Sophia(my friend):hey Diana.

Diana:hey.

Sophia:how are you??

Diana:I am fine and you?(I don't feel like talking now)

Sophia:I am fine.why you came late.

Diana:I waked up late...

Sophia:u r too lazy... hahahaha.

Diana:yeaaaah I am.

Sophia:do you have any plans tonight.

Diana:no,and you?

Sophia:no,what about going to the club?

Diana:I don't know I am so tired(I am really tired...but what I will do alone...huuuh...I think I will go with her... But I don't know anyone there).

Sophia:come on!!come with me.

Diana:I don't know Sophia...I don't know any one there its just you.(I hate being so lonely like that...I am not just don't know how to act around boys...I don't know how to act around girls too...but I can't tell her that)

Sophia:so...??

Diana:I don't know I think it will be awkward.

Sophia:no its not...they are my friends and they will welcome you.and I will be with you so don't worry

Diana:okaaaay(I have to know people...I need to I mean its so weard...I don't know why I find it hard to talk to them...maybe cause I am new here...I hate every thing.I had had friends lots off actually,but as usual my mother work is the reason we have to move like...every year that is the reason why I hate to have friends...because when I become too close to them we move so I decided not to have friends but its my last year at school I must have some friends...I have Sophia but why not to have more, I think I used to talk to people on Facebook I need to stop now and find new friends and I will start from this party).

Sophia:okay I will drive you about 8 P.M.

Diana:okay(I said it and I wasn't sure what the hell I will do at this party...I don't know what I will do at this party but its fine Sophia will be with me)

.

.

.

I finished school and I am going home now...thinking about the party...I was walking I don't have a car anyway I didn't want to, my mum wanted to buy me one but I said when I go to college. I love my mum but I hate it when we have to move because of her work.

.

.

I am at home now and my mum left me a note "..........

Read the next chapter to figure out what Diana's mum said