〖 𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟷 || 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 〗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Karma-kun, please wake up. We're walking with Sugino-kun and Nagisa-kun today. We can't afford to be late." Aimi said as she gently coaxed Karma to get out of the sheets, already dressed in her uniform and ready to go.

Karma groaned and got up with a serious case of bedhead. Aimi began trying to pat it down.

"I'm up." He slurred, clearly still very much sleepy.

"I will never understand how you are able to procure such ridiculous bedhead. You barely move around in your sleep." Aimi comments, patting his head, unconsciously making Karma even more sleepy.

"Mm." He groaned head flopping back and forth as he tried not to fall asleep.

Aimi stifled a smile. She didn't hesitate to take a picture before standing up.

"Don't forget to do your morning skincare routine. Especially the sunblock. It's summer now after all." Aimi reminded him before leaving the room.

Her days always start brightly when Karma's with her.

"Aimi-sama, I apologize but I have a request," Suzuka said, waving her over by the table.

"Hmm? What is it, Suzuka-san."

"Well, actually, my daughter and her husband have both caught quite the severe fever. I'll be heading over to nurse them back to health this afternoon. I apologize, but can you and Karma-sama look after Hayato and Tsurugi-chan for a few days after that?" Suzuka requested, bowing her head.

"There's no need for that, Suzuka-san." Aimi waved her hands. "Hayato-kun and Tsuruki-chan are always welcome here. It's been a while since I've seen them anyway."

"That's right. I believe you and Karma-kun were both there at Tsurugi-chan's birth. That was around half a year ago. I even have pictures of you holding her newborn form." Suzuka giggled.

"Do you have any new photos to share, Suzuka-san?" Aimi asked eagerly.

"Of course!" Suzuka was only more than delighted to share.

By the time Karma was out and rubbing a towel on his hair, Aimi was done eating and was gushing with Suzuka in the living room sofa.

"What's going on?" Karma asked, wrapping an arm around Aimi's neck and leaning his chin on the top of her head.

"Oh, we're looking over the pictures Suzuka-san's daughter and son-in-law have sent of Hayato-kun and Tsurugi-chan. Look at this one! This is when Tsurugi-chan was held up in a standing position by Hayato-kun. It's the first time Tsurugi-chan ever stood up." Aimi gushed, showing the photo that was on Suzuka's phone.

Karma smirked. "Cute." He commented.

"Right?!" Aimi gushed.

Aimi may not look like it but she's actually really bad with children. But she loves babies. She had known Hayato since he was a baby so she was able to watch him grow up, knowing he shaped up to be a good boy. Hayato is one of the few children she tolerated.