1

jeon jungkook;

i threw punches right on the man's face continuosly. he collapsed after my last punch.he deserved it though. he killed one of our gang.

kill people already became my job. you know cleared all the useless person that we don't need in life.

BZZ !

my phone suddenly vibrated and i take a look.

'come to our usual place now. '

««»»

i stepped in the old building,the usual place for my gang to gather whenever any problems occur.

"oh jungkook ! "one of the gang greeted when he saw me.

"our chief wanted to meet you. he said that we have a big problem to take care of " he said monotously.

i nodded coldly and made my way towards the room.i opened the door slowly and saw a man laying on the chair with a cigarettes on his mouth.

" long time no see —— my son"he smirked saying the last sentence.

i rolled my eyes slightly annoyed with his behaviour.

yes he was my father but i never want to admit that he was my father. he never want to admit about it too so why would i ? nobody know that he was my dad not even my own gang.nobody need to know.

"i have a big task for you. i hope you can clear this trash as soon as possible like the usual thing you done everyday" he said while stared boringly at me.

"who is that ? "

he handed me a picture and a gun. i took the picture and admired it carefully.

its a girl.

"you want me to kill this girl ? " i asked unsurely.

"yes. why ? don't tell me that my heartless son can't kill this weak girl huh?" he chuckled a bit.

it was new. i never kill any girl before. and i doubted if i can do this.i don't have a heart to hurt them. hurt a girl not in my dictionary.

"why her ? " i asked in curiousity.

" he witnessed our crime. you don't want to die in jail don't you ? plus you don't want to see your lovely daughter suffer without you right ?  "

i spaced out for a second. she'll become a burden if she's still alive..

"i accepted this job"

love lily ❤

this is my first story so it might contain a lot of grammatical errors but kindly correct me if you notice the error ♡ I don't need immature readers here thank you .