1:Its time to have a little fun

Nuggets. Anyway enjoy.
-

I put my work shirt on after getting out of bed, walking out my room door, and into my working spot. I work in the cafeteria part, and I clean, fix, and fold clothes. 
  "(Y/l/n)! Got a new laundry basket from the chief" Joey said handing me the basket.
  "Oh? Why me? I never washed his clothes before.." I said, kind of curious.

"The other dude was killed trying to escape, so its your job now until someone fills him in" joes said walking away grabbing a sandwich.

I shrugged and I put the basket of dirty clothes on the side, so when I'm done organizing and cleaning fruits and vegetables, I can do it later.

"Hey nerd. What you working on?" Brock asked, helping me clean the fruit.
"Eh nothing much. Just cleaning fruit." I said continuing.

"Oh shit! Is that the bosses clothes?" He asked. I nodded, "I'm assigned to wash them later" I explained.

He smirked and put his hand under the water I was cleaning the fruit in, and flicked water at me. I gave him a stink eye, and he chuckled.
He flicked me with water again and I wasn't having it.
  "Brock would you quit it?" I snapped. He raised a brow, "nope!-" he flicked water at me again.
I rolled my eyes, and I finished up the food, and put them in a basket.
  "You're an asshole" I said, grabbing the basket of clothes. I walked away, causing Brock to chuckle a bit. I walked down the cold dark hall that leads to the laundry room, when I tripped on something. I landed on my face, and the clothes got all over the floor. I groan and I got up, only to be pinned to the wall.

"H-hey! Let me go!" I said struggling. I look at my abuser and see that it's...
  "Brock! This isn't funny!" I said trying to push him off. He started to kiss at my neck and I moaned by accident.

"H-help me somebod-" he put his hand on my mouth and kept going at it. My hands where above my head, one hand on my mouth and the other holding my arms together. He took his hand off and kissed me, and his free hand traveling up my body.

He lifted my shirt slowly, and I started to cry, my sobs muffled in his mouth. Someone..

  Bam! "HEY" a loud thud boomed fallowed by a  low voice said. Brock let go of my shirt, and hands, and pulled away from the kiss. I fell to the ground and I stared to hyperventilate.
  "What the hell is going on here?" The warm low voice said. I looked to see who my 'hero' was. Negan. 

"I-Uh Negan-" Brock stuttered, "do you really think I need you to answer that?" He asked, giving that devilish smile.
  "You-" He said pointing his bat at him, "where going to rape this women" he said pointing it now at me. Brock swallowed, not knowing what to do.
  "That's. That's unacceptable. Rape, is against the rules here. And I wouldn't be a good leader if I let that fly." He said pulling out a knife, making Brock jump in fear.

"I-I I'm sorry" he said almost crying. Negan smiled, "Brocky the Big Bad Wolf!..is suddenly the little pig?" Negan asked, the knife rising a little.
"Damn. You really crossed the line here" Negan said, letting Brock beg for his life.
"I-I'm sorry sir" he cried. The older male bit his cheek, and squinted his eyes him.
  "You know what.." Negan said, moving the knife away from the man.
  "What?" Brock asked. Negan smiled,
  "I do not accept your apology!" Negan smiled stabbing Brock in the neck.

I jumped to the sound of him gurgling, and to the sound of Negan pulling the knife out. Though.. I did feel safer.

Negan looked at the man on the ground struggling for his life, and he smiled, that toothy grin of his.
He looked at his clothes on floor, and then up to me.
  "Well..I'll be damned" he said stepping in front of me, putting his now bloody knife back.
  "No wonder big bad wolf here blew down this little piggy's house!" He smiled licking his bottom lip.
  "What's your name sweet-lips?" He asked. I gulped, "I'm Negan". He chuckled that sexy chuckle, "what's your original name?" He asked.
  "(Y-y/n)" I stuttered as he brushed his hand over my cheek.

"What's your job?" He asked.
  "I-I work in the cafeteria.. and I do the laundry" i said.
  "Hm. Okay" he said, standing up, putting a hand out for me to take. I grabbed it, and with out me even trying, I got up in one quick pull.

"Put the clothes on my bed would you?" He asked. I blushed as I watched his face turn all smiley and cocky, to a little bit of a serious one. I nodded.
"That's my girl!" He smiled rolling his bat smoothly onto his shoulder. "I'll see you around angel" he winked walking away. My eyes followed his every movement. I blinked and shook my head.

I picked up all of his clothes and put them back in the basket, and I went back into the laundry room. Pretending nothing happened.