The librarian

Goths POV

"Ugh. It's already Monday and I hit my head on my floor, now it hurts like hell." I get up and change my clothes for the day. I walk downstairs and make myself some toast, after I'm done eating I walk to school.

Palettes POV

I get up and changes my clothes. Walking to school quickly. I put my stuff in my locker and go to the library greeting the new librarian with a gentle smile. "Hello ther-...." Omg the new librarian is so cute and hot I think to myself.

Goths POV

"Oh hello there-.." Omg he is so cute "My name is Goth, what's yours?" I said nervously. "Oh my name is Palette! You have a nice name, Goth!" He said blushing a little light green. I blush hard whenever he said "you have a nice name!"

Palettes POV

I left the library in a hurry blushing like hell, basically running to cheerleading practice.

-Time skip because why not?-

I hear the door from the gym open and see Goth come through, clapping.
"G-Goth what are you doing here? This is only a practice." "I came to see you~" He said sadusively. "W-what? W-why are we talking like that?" Goth walks to me kissing my cheek. One of the cheerleaders pass by whispering to me "Nice boyfriend, Palette."
-------------------------------------------------------
This is my first book I'm making please comment if you want more.
Anyways bye loves!~
>:3