Chapter 1: Time machine?

Y/n = your name
Y/fc = your favorite color
Y/ff = your favorite food

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
You wake up feeling like death but feel better since you have no school that day, only for the moment of happiness to be ruined by you mom yelling " Y/n! Breakfast is ready!" You grugingly get out of bed and trudge down stairs. Your mom greets you with a smile. She sets a plate of y/ff on the table for you.

"How'd you sleep?"

You take a bite of breakfast," I was sleeping great."

"Your dad wanted you to visit him at work today. He said he needed some help."

"Sure."

You leave the table and go back to your room to get dressed.

Dressed and (almost) ready to face the   day. You take a bus to a labatory you dad worked. On weekeends your dad would sometimes have you come over and test his newest invention. You walk in and find your dad's office. You poke your head in before going in to make sure you didn't get shot with a laser or eaten by a rabid hybrid animal. You see your dad working on a large metal box. Lots of buttons and controls. He noticed your presence and turned around.

"Hey there, Kid!"

"Hey....um what is that?"

"Oh this, just a super cool TIME MACHINE!"

"ha ha. But really what is that?"

"I just told you. A time machine."

"How does it work?"

"Get in and i'll show you."

You step into the weird box and your dad closes the door.

"I'll just send you back 10 minutes back."

"Are you sure it works ok?"

"Positive. Maybe.."

"DAD!"

"Just kidding."

He pulls a lever and you hear a spark. Beeping. Your head hurts. It goes black.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/n
Sorry this chapter is really short but i can update almost everyday.
Thanks for reading!♡