Artistic Amnesiac ~ c.h. ~ COMING SOON

PROLOGUE

I remember everything that happened before I was in the car crash apart from my favourite band; like, everything that has anything to do with them I suddenly get a headache and even stranger thing is that I’m suddenly ‘artistic’.

Before the accident I couldn’t even draw a stick man and now I can paint the whole cast of FRIENDS without struggling. Weird, huh?

When I came out unconsciousness and saw that my room was full of vases of flowers and ‘Get well soon’ cards along with my ex-favourite band’s pictures as I stared at their faces, my face crumpled up in confusion as I looked at them and tried to remember and the more I tried the faster the headache came on and the stronger it got, it got so bad that I started to cry and that’s how the nurse found me. Crawled up in a ball, sobbing as the pain intensified.

That was how the doctors and my family found out that the band 5SOS, also known as 5 Seconds of Summer, was erased from my memory, cue mystically sad music!

That was half a year ago, sometimes my friends play some of 5SOS’ music and its okay for me to handle as long as the volume’s on low. And is it ironic that my favourite song of theirs is Amnesia?