One

"But moooom! I really saw Cyborg Cider-man #2!" My little brother whined to our mother.

"Yuuta, I'm sure you did now let's get home dear..." I stood there with no expression waiting for them to hurry it up.

"Emai! You believe me right?? He had cool powers, almost like what you could do but with Cider!" I looked down at my hyperactive brother. (When the words are in italic it means Emai is talking inside their heads, when the words are italic bold that means she's just thinking! Also in just bold is other people's thoughts.)

"I don't. But you never know. The possibility you saw Cyborg Cider-man #2 is .2%." Yuuta pouted and stuck his tongue out at me, which I gave no reaction to. We then headed to our new home. Once there my mom saw a guy with pink hair and pink antenas similar to my own purple ones.

"Oh hello, we're your new neighbors!" My mother said making the guy turn around to reveal similar green glasses to my blue ones. Yuuta pushed passed me and hugged the boys leg.

"Cyborg Cider-man #2! See I told you he was real mom! In your face Emai!" I sighed and grabbed my brother and picked him up prying him from the poor boy's leg.

"I apologize for my brother's behavior, have a nice night." I then bowed and turned away from the boy. How come I couldn't read his mind?... I then walked inside leaving my mother. But what I didn't know is that the pink haired boy was staring at me the whole time. 

~Next Day~

"Emai! Are you ready for your first day at PK Academy?!" My mother yelled up the stairs. 

"Yes mom, coming down now." I started to walk downstairs and grabbed my bag.

"So that nice boy that was next door, his name is Kusuo Saiki! He goes to your new school!"

"That's nice mom."

"I was hoping maybe you could try to make friends Em..." I sighed.

"Making friends is pointless mom. But... I'll try. See you after school." I walked out the front door and started to walk to school only to realize I was walking right next to that pink haired boy. What was his name? Kusuo? I can't be bothered to remember. I continued walking not caring about the boy beside me. Once we got there I walked to my class which turned out to be the same class as Kusuo's. I stood outside the class until the teacher called me in.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student. Please welcome them in kindly."

"I hope it's a cute girl."

"I hope it's not another new guy, ugh let's just have some more girls already."

"If it's a new girl I hope she's not pretty, I mean even if she was she couldn't be as pretty as me! Since I am the perfect pretty girl!" I walked in ignoring all the thoughts from other people and faced the class with an emotionless face.

"Woah, it's a female version of Saiki. But with purple hair, she has the weird hair clips, glasses and everything."

"Hello, I am Emai Iridatsu, and I am happy to be in your class."

"She's so hot... Almost as hot as Kokomi.. But she's almost like a robot and reminds me of Saiki too much... Huge turn-off."

"Ugh! She's so much prettier than I expected... Which is perfectly fine! Because not only am I pretty on the outside, I'm pretty on the inside! I'll even be a good classmate and say hi to her before lunch! She'll be so happy!" I sighed when I heard that, please don't approach me at all...

"Well Emai, you can sit next to Saiki. He has the pink hair." I walked over to Saiki and sat down in the desk next to him not caring.

"How could she sit next to my Saiki like that!? Well I mean the teacher did tell her to..."

"Dang it! I wanted her to sit next to me... Saiki you lucky ass..." Kusuo and I sighed at the same time and started to take notes.

"Saiki and Emai are literally in sinc! They could be twins!" I kept an emotionless face but a small tick mark appeared because of all of these annoying thoughts being projected into my head.

~Time Skip To Before Lunch~

As the bell rung for lunch Saiki and I got up in sync grabbed our bags and tried to walk out without being stopped, only to be stopped at the same time.

"God, I thought those two were similar but they're literally in sync with each other!"

I looked at the girl who stopped me, she had blue hair and blue eyes and was literally glowing.

"Hello! I am Kokomi Teruhashi and I wanted to say hello and welcome you to our class!" ; "She has to be wondering why me, a beautiful girl, would even think to talk to a newbie! Well, of course I did! Because not only am I beautiful on the outside I'm beautiful on the inside too!"

I sighed, trust me, that's not what's happening in my head... Not even close. "Hello, and thank you." I then walked passed her leaving her shocked.

"How could she just walk right past me not giving me a chance to respond! Maybe she's just shy and got overwhelmed with my beauty!"

"Emai! Wait up!" Teruhashi yelled and chased after me. I don't know her. I started walking faster trying to make her think that I didn't hear her.

"I guess she didn't hear me... Eh, I'll go find Kusuo!" I smiled slightly, sorry that I had to send her to you Kusuo, but you're the only other person that I know the name of here. 

I then walked outside and sat on a bench, taking out my lunch. I held my hand up and levitated some of the food then quickly stopped when I realized what I was doing. I then facepalmed myself.

"God, I almost used my powers in public." I sighed and grabbed my chopsticks and started to eat.

"So, you're a psychic too."

~~~

Sorry this is so short, I'll try and make chapter 2 longer!

The Disastrous Life of Emai I. (Kusuo Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara