Chapter 2 :

Pirate Arthur started to suck on my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. He found it, right above my collar bone, I squeaked when he kissed it. " Oh, are you sensitive there?" He asked already knowing that I was.

I blushed, Pirate Arthur chuckled and started to roughly suck that one spot, leaving a definite blue and purple mark in his way. Pirate Arthur stopped sucking on my neck and looked me in the eyes, I saw lust and want swirl through his Emerald eyes. He took off my Monster Energy shirt and threw it behind me, I was left in my dark purple bra. He roughly started to kiss me again, I kissed him back slowly, afraid of what he would do if I didn't. I'd hate to admit it, but he is a great kisser. Pirate Arthur unclipped my bra and pushed me down onto the couch, never braking the kiss, he straddle me, making it impossible to move. I felt a light poking near my thigh. I blushed a little.

He broke the kiss and started to roughly massage my breasts,  making me whimper and moan out his name. " A-Arthur~" I moaned. He smirked and leaned his head down to suck on my right breast, swirling his tongue around and over my nipple, making it erect,  he did the same with the left one as well. He took off his red coat, along with his shirt and boots, his hat stayed on as well as his eyepatch and pants. He took his sword and cut my pants in half and throwing them onto the floor. I was only in German flag girl boxers.  He stared at them with a confused look, he looked up at me and I blushed and looked away.

" Really?" He asked, pointing to the boxers. I simply just shrugged. He shook his head and took off his black pants, revealing union jack boxers with an erected penis wanting to be set free. I blushed as he took off my boxers slowly, teasing me in which I gave a small huff of anoyence. He chuckled lowly again as he finally took them off.

" Look's like somebody was happy" He said, holding up my partially soaked boxers by his index finger.I blushed again and took them out of his hand and through them behind me. He then takes off his boxers, setting free his cock, I was too busy in being flustered, that I didn't notice. Pirate Arthur sticks one finger into my hole and moved ot up and down, I was moaning in pleasure, so he stuck another finger in and started sissoring me, I was moaning out his name, wanting him to never stop " Arthur, oh it feels so good~" I moaned out into his ear, breathless. 

I was about to cum, but he pulled them out, I whimpered but felt something else prodding at my entrance...

I am so sorry, I couldn't get all three parts on one book so I will write the last one and put it as another story. so if had read the first part, good. If you haven't then please read it,  it will make you have a good understanding of the story.  Thank you for reading :)