1

A little blond boy ran and patrolled towards the great house, laughing and screaming joyfully, a young lady walking towards him and grinning at the small boy, and hugging a tan man.

They all look so happy.. Eliott thought, such a shame it's just a videotape.
The Cloves were a one, united and happy family. 3 beautiful family members, a mother and father who loves each other so much and their only son, Eliott.

Eliott wasn't always the boy next door. He used to be a cheerful, bold little boy, with his white hair swinging everywhere he goes, he was like a pale storm of excitment and happyness.

He grew up to be a man. His baby fat dissappeared, His hair has got darker and became light-brown. His bright, shiny eyes lost their spark and any emotion, and he became more.. depressed. Like the autumn leaves who are falling away from the tree, so was his happyness - who left his body.

Soon enough, his parents brought another sister - a beautiful girl, popular and happy one. As the years kept going, the family started twisting. The 15 years old girl, Maria - she started stripping. And oh, lord, what a great surprise it was for the parents.

The perfect father, who worked as a teacher - tend to be a pusher, and not the one who pushes the students to sucsess. The one who deals drugs for money, and saves some for himself.

The happy, innocent mother - has became a lady. A cold-hearted woman, who became obsessed with beauty and surgeries.

And our little Eliott, who isn't so little right now; he's 17 years old - keeps his dark secret from his broken family - the secret is called 'Liam'. That's how he calls himself.