Planet or plastic, which do you choose?

Which would you choose, your child to live in a world where plastic bottles outnumber humans 1,000,000 to 1, or a world where your child has the opportunity to grow, live, and set their footprints for another to follow? Would you prefer the world to look like green with gray, black, and white instead of the beautiful green and blue we saw in 1969 when we landed on the moon and there wasn't a lot of trash clouding our view of the beautiful depths of our worlds oceans? I may be only 13 years old but i still think that we can make a beautiful difference in this world, we already are starting to make renewable energy sources very common! However, if we keep this up, one by one, those sources start to vanish, it will start with our renewable hydro energy system, then it will be the solar power, as the fumes released from factories that make plastics rise higher and higher into the air. Wind power will be he last to go, with the sun blocked we can't get heat to form the winds, we will be at the mercy of the elements we would all perish near instantaneously from no food, water all being contaminated, and no ore sunlight. So I'll ask you again, Would you want your child, their children, or even multiple generations from now to live in this world? I sure wouldn't, but that can change, recycle plastics, put the factories that are ruining our atmosphere out of business, and save this planet, i know i can do that, can you?