Park Jimin

updated

sooji grunted as her back hit the wall, "stay. away. from. jimin. what's so hard about that, hm?" jennie gritted, as she held sooji's chin up with her index finger. "i-i- we've been bestfriends since birth, i can't just-" jennie scoffed, "oh well isn't that just too bad~" she faked frowned. she then glared at sooji.

"then you, stay away from him." she threatened. silince filled the air. jennie kissed her teeth. "you bitch" she raised her hand, getting ready to smack her . sooji squeezed her eye's shut, preparing for impact. 

"get your hand away from her." a stern voice demanded. sooji opened her eye's,  scaredfully looking at taehyung. 

"o-oppa, its fine." sooji pleaded, not wanting to make the matters worse. taehyung grabbed her wrist, pulling her behined him before glaring back at scoffing jennie. "god, now i have to deal with two." she rolled her eyes. 

she smirked, before falling. "what the hell? jennie!" jimin ran to jennie, helping her up. "o-oppa, taehyung pushed me." she faked. "what? yah!" i stepped in. "Stop! she's lying, taehyung  would never put his hands on a woman! jimin-shii whats wrong with you?!" i yelled, "yall are dogs thats what!" 

i'm not gonna lie, that hurt. my heart clenched as tears threatened to leave. "d-dogs?" i scoffed. "if anyone is a dog here its you. we've been friends since i can remeber, thick and thin, poor and strong,  happy and sad goddamit we've traded secrets and you bash us for--this petty bitch?"

jimin scoffed, "she's not a bitch."

"oh, i mean dog." i remarked. jimin pushed me--a little to harshly. my knee's met the ground as my arms suppourted me. 

"YAH! JIMIN!" taehyung yelled before holding me. tears left my eye's. "i-i-i didn't me- sooji i-i" i glared at the stuttering jimin as soft tears rolled down my cheeks. i stood up, "have a nice life, jimin." i  then walked away with taehyung following.

sooji entered her poor home, as she dropped on her bed. her mother is never home; to which she always works.  sooji stared at the sealing thinking about today,,and soon tears started to pour down her face. she wimpered, realizing she lost her bestfriend today and 

her first love.

because of her bully jennie, that took jimin.

she got up and dragged her helpless body to the bathroom. she looked at her dull reflection into the bathroom. 

you're so ugly

ew, look at you

no wonder he picked jennie

jennie is much prettier

kill yourself

the world doesn't need a pour scum like you.