Skyrims Lost Elder Scroll

Dovahkiin X fem Alduin

Alduin has been defeated the dragon born has finished his quest and tamriel is saved from the
World eater yet why does he feel so empty?

2 weeks after Alduin's death. Logan has been rather bored since he finished off the evil dragon. He decided that with the spare time he had he could finally work on the house he started years ago
"hmmm it seems that I can put two beams right there and that would strengthen the balcony enough for........?"

"DOVAHKIIN!!!"
Logan turns around grabbing the wood cutters axe he had in a stump and ready's to attack.
The voice was to distinguishable for him to be dumbfounded. "Alduin!"
He lifts the axe up ready to swing but ultimately stops when he realizes how small alduin is.....
"Uhhh... what happened to you?"
Alduin was furious at the dragonborn's words how dare you dovahkiin this is all your fault!"
Logan was confused and lowered his axe....

"I don't know what your talking about..... you exploded when you died.... you didn't shrink or anything.....? Did you?"

Alduin was enraged and no longer could the dragon control its anger and readied the fire in its belly noticing this the dragon born readied his weapon in retaliation...... but before the fire could leave alduins mouth a voice loud enough to shake the ground stopped them....

" Alduin! You have been given a second chance at life do not waist it! Dragonborn you will be in charge of alduin! As long as you posses the staff of sovengard Alduin will be unable to harm you!"
And with those words the voice disappeared
Logan was in shock "was that Akatosh?"

Alduin simply responded with a yes.

"Sooo....looks like we'll be buddy's from this point on. Guess we'll have to get along."

"You stole the staff of sovengard?"

Logan rubbed the back of his neck " stole is such a strong word. I like the term looted off of a pile of ash."

"Alduin just stared blankly at the dragonborn...... how did you get to sovengard?"

"Ran in as fast as I could before it closed."

Alduin had a look of confusion and annoyance but before the dragon could say anything more a courier appeared.......

"I've been looking for you I've got something I'm supposed to deliver your hands only. Let's see here oh a letter from the Jarl.! Moving up in the world ay
Well that's it...gotta go"

Alduin noticed the courier was not wearing any clothes besides a loin cloth but was even more curios as to why the man was not afraid of Alduin and completely ignored the dragon
Alduin waited patently until the courier left
"Why did he not have any clothes on?"

Logan turned to the dragon and said with a smirk
" I pick pocketed them the last time he gave me a letter."

That answer made Alduin realize just how childish and stupid the dovahkiin was.....
"This idiot actually defeated me?"
Alduin whispered......

Logan opened the letter and read it allowed

" dragonborn as you have noticed the dragons have been less of a problem since alduins death. However since alduins defeat Vampires have become a much more imposing threat.
Whiterun has been attacked three times within the week and riverwood as well I understand that you wish to live an easy life after the grand adventure you where on but I believe the world may need you again.... I have heard a rumor that the dawngaurd are being reformed and I ask that you look into it... sincerely Jarl Bulgruff."